3 of 3
June 6, Th
Posted: 26 June 2007 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

I’m with Acci. We have enough problems just trying to get along with other members of our own species.

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 26 June 2007 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

The way I see it, there are a number of potential problems even with aliens who are trying to have friendly relations with us.

1)  They’re aliens, which means that they’re alien.  Our thought processes may be so dissimilar that there’s no basis for understanding.  Confusion and chaos results.

2)  They decide to do something nice and friendly for us, as a sign of their good faith.  Sadly, they don’t quite understand how things work here on Earth.  They do something like remove all that pesky oxygen from our atmosphere for us, since everybody knows that oxygen is corrosive and by getting rid of it things like metal will last longer.

3)  They give us some new and wonderful technology completely unlike anything anybody here has ever imagined.  Unfortunately, since we didn’t have the learning process of inventing the thing, we don’t really know much about the principles behind it and end up unknowingly sucking away all the energy in the Earth’s core.

4)  The aliens get to actually know us.  Horror ensues on their part, and they decide to sterilise us.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 26 June 2007 09:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
Bebelicious - 26 June 2007 09:04 PM

OK..  But I’m not imaginging that it says USS Enterprise on that spaceship am I?

For some bizarre reason, they seem to have a picture of the USS Voyager...

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 29 June 2007 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5510
Joined  2007-03-14
Antoll MA - 26 June 2007 08:44 AM

A bit more literal translation.  (and yes I do speak some french, not a lot but some)

Tell us about your first contact?
It was 6 Jun 1975 at Saint-Geniez in the Alps in Haute Provence.  I saw a red light in the sky, a sort of ball that sped over me.  I was frightened but it stopped a few meters from me.  And after that I dont’ remember anything

How were you able to tell it was an Encounter of the Third Kind?
It was easy because the XTs always went about in the same manner: They erased my memory but after about 2 years the images returned in my head.  In my memories I visualized little gray men with big heads.  They measured about 1.60m and communicated via telepathy.

What did they tell you?
Foremost they mentioned the name d’Antoll Ma, Who is a numerologist and is identified as Jesus.  They also proposed to elect me master of the world.  But I am 56 you know, I only have 4 years to do it.

Why is there an age restriction on the Master of the World?
Good question.  He has to be between 50 and 60 years old.  It is too late for me but I have the responsibility of naming the future master of the world

Sincerely, do you think they are serious?
Yes, definitely.  You know, it is very disturbing to the world that I have tried so hard to protect.  I received death threats.  It is for that reason that I asked for a police presence on the last Jun 6 when I visited the XTs

Did they come?  I would have thought that XTs didn’t need police.
Not at all.  Because the sun wasn’t shining.  The rain was discouraging.  I decided that they weren’t going to show up until the time was right.  There were journalists, police, spectators….  I even invited Nicolas Sarkozy

The president came?
No, one that day he was at the G8 summit.  He couldn’t be in two places at once.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 29 June 2007 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11903
Joined  2006-12-02

Wow, we have Jesus here on our very own little forum?! That’s awesome!!!

But how come Antoll doesn’t pipe up in any of our God threads then?

Signature 

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Posted: 29 June 2007 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14

He’s out for tea with the XTs…  Or trying to find a new Master of the World…

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 29 June 2007 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Hah, I’ll show him.  I’ll become Master of the Universe, and boss him around.

(By the power of Grayskull!)

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 June 2007 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Wait.  If his role is so important, why do they keep erasing his memory?  Isn’t that rather counter-productive?

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 29 June 2007 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-03-14

My guess is that they are playing games with him.    Keep him in suspense.

Signature 

My blog
My Website

3 of 3