1 of 1
{/paginate}
Obligatory update on miss. B.S.
Posted: 21 May 2007 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Britney Spears caused outrage with passengers on a packed plane after she demanded to get off the jet minutes before take off…because the seats were not leather.

The 25-year-old singer jumped up and told the stunned cabin crew she could make the four-hour flight from Los Angeles to Florida.

The captain was left with no choice but to delay the United Airlines flight 272 to Orlando on Friday for almost an hour so the cabin doors could be re-opened while Britney disembarked.

Many passengers were furious that Britney left it until shortly before take-off before deciding her seat wasn’t up to scratch.

Angry passenger Tony Sanchez said: “It was quite astonishing.

“The doors had been closed for about ten minutes, everyone was strapped in and the plane was about to taxi to the runway when Britney got up and said she had to get off.

“She just said ‘I don’t want to fly on this plane. It hasn’t got leather seats.’

Full story

I think she made herself fair game for PETA with this little stunt. Which might be far worse then lawsuits of a full load of passengers for their delay. A bill from the carrier and airport and maybe some other flights who missed their slot.
BTW how come she wasn

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 21 May 2007 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

They missed a golden opportunity to put their hazmat suits on and perform a body-cavity search for explosives/drugs.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 21 May 2007 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

Wow…my bro & sis-in-law had been in the air & in airports since 11pm last night (Pacific) and only landed in Tampa this morning at 8:30 (Eastern)...I’m sure they would have been glad to have taken her seat.  The bitch.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 21 May 2007 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23
Charybdis - 21 May 2007 04:03 PM

They missed a golden opportunity to put their hazmat suits on and perform a body-cavity search for explosives/drugs.

The last place I’d stick my hand is in one of Britney Spears bodily cavities. Might not get it back.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}

‹‹ State forces McGuire      Rabbit-Headed Cat ››