{paginate}
3 of 3
{/paginate}
Tattoo Removal - Wrecking Balm
Posted: 08 April 2009 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-08

those of you that posted pictures of wrecking balm working and you are still recieving shipments, send the company your before and after photos for a free shipment.

Posted: 09 April 2009 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

Wow, this seems to be a genuine offer with no self-promotion or links in the profile. I must offer sincere Kudos… Unfortunately I have no tattoos removed or to remove BUT I could prepare some Photoshop before and after pictures much like Sue wink

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 12 April 2009 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-04-12
matthew113 - 19 February 2009 03:51 PM

above are my results after using it, as you can see it’s not completely gone but it has noticeably faded!

Did you only put it on partially to show before and after, or did it not work on a color or something?

Posted: 20 April 2010 01:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-20

I really wanted to remove my first tattoo..badly. The tattoo artist did a crap job and I was the idiot who wasn’t prepared when I got there. I let him do a sketch from a photo and then ink away. Bad Mistake! Always come prepared.
Anyways, heard a commercial for Wrecking Balm and it was VERY convincing.

I think I paid close to $200 bucks for this total JOKE of a product. I want to hear from one real user of this total garbage of a product. Seriously how can they still be selling this stuff.

They give you some sand paper and have you apply this worthless lemony (bug killer smelling stuff) into the tattoo and it’s suppose to fade. And then spray some other worthless crap on top of it.

Do I recommend it??? Hell No. Only thing that works is Lasers…unfortunately.

{paginate}
3 of 3
{/paginate}