Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 07 June 2007 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

This video also shows a great way to remove tattoos:

WARNING - Don’t watch this if you’re squeamish, it’s basically a video of someone removing a tattoo with a sander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9njmu-7BWY

Some immediately say the video is fake, but I’m not so sure. I have an extremely high tolerance of pain and I could probably go though this if I needed to without too much fuss (although why I would want to I know not. I’m tolerant to pain, not a masochist, lol).

If this creme does work however, I have a friend who would be veeeeeeery interested.

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 08 June 2007 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2006-12-06

I thought this was funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE6oCterJVE

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 08 June 2007 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Use a kaasschaaf.

A simple tool to slice a hunk of cheese. Helps more people into hospital than any other.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 08 June 2007 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7356
Joined  2005-06-23

I can imagine that thing hurting people. Badly.

Signature 

“We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation.”
- Voltaire

Posted: 08 June 2007 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3763
Joined  2007-06-07

But you get to keep your tattoo in the slice of skin and frame it for your wall!

Signature 

Today is the day you worried about yesterday, and all is well…Except that the well is dry, the toilet is overflowing and a flock of meese just pooped in your back yard…

Posted: 08 June 2007 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
Transfrmr - 08 June 2007 09:46 PM

But you get to keep your tattoo in the slice of skin and frame it for your wall!

Ooh, good point! grin

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 14 February 2009 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-14

I don’t know if wrecking balm works at all but I do know a very effective tattoo removal procedure. I actually used this myself and got rid of a tat that was horrible looking. The guy who did it had no idea what he was doing. However, I had never had a tat before so I had no idea this guy didn’t know what he was doing. The only thing he did right was sterilize the equipment.
So anyway… This is going to sound very strange but I swear this works and you can verify it on the net. Part of the reason it will sound strange is because of what the method was originally intended to do…. OK… I had this wart on the side of my hand. I went on line looking for home cures for warts. I found this one in which you take a cotton ball and soak it in regular white vinegar. Then place the cotton ball over the wart and affix it there with tape, bandage, or however you wish and leave it for 12 hours. Continue doing this until the wart is gone.
Now I was very skeptical of this. But I tried it and I was totally blown away. Within 36 hours my wart was gone. There was a small red indent on the side of my hand for a bit but it healed up and now you wouldn’t even know I had a wart. So what does this have to do with tat removal??? Well… As I mentioned I had this very ugly tat on my left bicep I wanted gone. I got to thinking…. If this vinegar thing got rid of a wart could it get rid of a tat. So I tried it… and within 3 days my tat was completely gone. Again there was the red indent but again that healed and now there’s nothing there at all… you wouldn’t even know I had a tat there.
If you need verification just google vinegar wart removal or vinegar wart remover or home cure wart removal vinegar.

As a side note… That ugly tat I removed…. I was supposed to be a wolf’s head… I was always told by tat artists that if they covered it with the wolf’s head I wanted the new tat wouldn’t look right because of the tat it would be covering… Well… Now I have that awesome wolf’s head right where the ugly one use to be and I get a lot of compliments on it.

Posted: 14 February 2009 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2008-09-08

The vinegar method for removing warts does indeed work, at least to my knowledge (however far you’ll take that).  However, I won’t believe that the same method would work on ink embedded in the skin.  The vinegar isn’t burning off your skin or anything, it’s reacting with the wart.  There’s nothing in a tattoo that will react the same way.

Posted: 19 February 2009 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-02-19

above are my results after using it, as you can see it’s not completely gone but it has noticeably faded!

here’s another one:

Posted: 20 February 2009 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5801
Joined  2004-11-11

Several companies that sell lanolin-free lotions state that lanolin will fade tattoos over years of usage. Probably not what you’re looking for.

Signature 

http://www.truovrld.blogspot.com

{paginate}
2 of 3
{/paginate}