2 of 3
Conspiracy Theories and the Babi Movement: A Note From Tasmania
Posted: 02 May 2007 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Peter - 02 May 2007 07:12 AM

We Victorians tend to be a bit more normal.

Even if you are all at least 106 years old!

Posted: 02 May 2007 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29

You’ve got to watch out for some of these Tasmanians. We Victorians tend to be a bit more normal (just a bit mind you).

Eh, you’re all funny over the border.  Us Perthians are the only normal ones around here (C’mon, back me up, Nettie!). wink

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 02 May 2007 06:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
Smerk - 02 May 2007 10:26 AM

You’ve got to watch out for some of these Tasmanians. We Victorians tend to be a bit more normal (just a bit mind you).

Eh, you’re all funny over the border.

I

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 08 October 2007 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-09-25

Perthians rock, especailly Subiacans or whatever you call us people from Subi.

Signature 

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
-Oscar Wilde

Posted: 17 July 2008 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2007-04-30

It has been many months since this thread fizzled out for lack of interest and with various plays on words as well as several trivial end-games. “Such is life,” as the Australian outlaw Ned Kelly said on his way to the gallows in 1880.  I shall return to this hoax site when some other hoax-ish issue comes up in which I take a personal interest.  For now, though, I bid you all a belated farwell—and thank you for your several contributions of whatever quality they may have been-serious, trivial and playful—whatever. Adieu.-Ron Price, Australia

Signature 

married for 41 years, a teacher for 35 years and a Baha’i for 49 years. I have 3 books on the internet all available free of charge.

Posted: 17 July 2008 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Umm..you may have been here longer but isnt this necroposting?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 17 July 2008 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  737
Joined  2006-12-06

And again, pedantic, self indulgent verbal masturbation, Mr. Price.

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 18 July 2008 02:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23

Umm so in other words your saying he thinks he is a now it all?But he still is necroposting right

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 18 July 2008 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Yes, SCM - his own post, no less.

Some folks just have to get the last word in.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 18 July 2008 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  737
Joined  2006-12-06

SCM just likes to say ‘necroposting’ a lot,  like other people like to say ‘salsa’.

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 05 August 2008 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2007-04-30

Just to keep the theme here: (a) on a Tasmanian note and (b) enkindling the fires of an obvious enthusiasm for masturbation, let me add the following piece on the Tasmanian tiger. This may not interest Aussies from Subi or Melbun or Adelai or Brisbun or Synee, but it might go down well in Hobarr. The interest in the Babi-Baha’i theme seems to have died out—like the Tasmanian tiger.See yas lateRon
————————————————————————
A PERILOUS EXISTENCE

On 7 September 1936 the world’s last captive thylacine or Tasmanian tiger died in the Hobart Zoo. The thylacine is the only mammal to have become extinct in Tasmania since European settlement. I have spent a significant part of my life in northern Tasmanian, where many sightings of the tiger have occurred since 1937.

Today, 20 May 2008, in a world first, scientists announced that they have extracted a gene from the extinct Tasmanian tiger and successfully inserted it into a mouse embryo. It is the first time a gene from any extinct animal has been brought back to life inside another living creature. Obtaining the thylacine gene, called Col2a1, was itself a major challenge, because DNA begins breaking down after death. However, the researchers from the University of Melbourne and the University of Texas, say the technology will not lead to the cloning of an entire Tasmanian tiger.1

When the last Tasmanian tiger died in 1936 my maternal grandfather was about to retire on a Canadian old age pension and my mother was about to meet my father. The Baha

Signature 

married for 41 years, a teacher for 35 years and a Baha’i for 49 years. I have 3 books on the internet all available free of charge.

2 of 3