Posted: 24 April 2007 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
LaMa - 24 April 2007 06:44 PM

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 24 April 2007 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5530
Joined  2007-03-14

They all looked good to me.  And I’m not really partial to asian girls.    If the ones they labelled average are that good looking I wonder what girls who are just below average look like.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 24 April 2007 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Zhao Wei’s eyes are really beautiful. So you always worry if her contact lens will fall out of her eyes.

Huh?

Huang Shengyi has a horse face, and big nose. When she smiles, she is fatally attractive.

So apparently a horse face and big nose are attractive.  And they’re even more attractive (fatally so) if you have a great smile.

If you are critical, her only shortcoming is that her mouth looks like an old lady’s.

Another “Huh?”

but her voice is terrible, just like a weight lifter.

LOL WTF?

... is average except beautiful long hair. By the way, she has big ears.

By the way, I’m glad you let me know before I asked her out!

And on a more serious note, all of those photographs have been touched up.  The way celebrity/model shots get Photoshopped there is little doubt about that.  Not to mention that none of them have any pores, which is a giveaway. wink  But any of the “deficiencies” (like fat or skinny lips) could have easily been modified in the pictures.  These comments (probably) come from people who are familiar with these actresses and are not basing their comments solely on the one picture.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 24 April 2007 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Heh, aside from the eighth lady, they all looked just fine to me (as far as their faces went, at least).  But as Tah mentioned, those pictures were probably of them dressed up as best as possible in fashion and makeup, with the lighting and camera angle carefully selected, and only the best of all the pictures in each photo shoot chosen, and then possibly with those select pictures touched up afterwards.  You could probably make Alex Boese look like a “classic Chinese beauty” with all of that.  If you happened to meet them on a bus somewhere, they’d likely look considerably different.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 25 April 2007 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1167
Joined  2005-06-15

as has been mentioned, China has a huge ethnic diveristy.  This girls are a mix of a lot of asian types.  They to me are all beautiful.  Just like that many of European or Hispanic decent are beautiful

Signature 

Beerrun all we need is a 10 and a fiver a car, keys, and a sober driver

Posted: 26 April 2007 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
Tah - 25 April 2007 01:02 AM

Zhao Wei’s eyes are really beautiful. So you always worry if her contact lens will fall out of her eyes.

Huh?

I thought that was interesting.  My mom said when she was in Korea that there were people there who had surgery to give them a more “round eyed” look.  (She said people frequently referred to her simply as “the round eye” lady or something.)  It doesn’t surprise me that they would think she had beautiful eyes.  I think they are very plain.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 26 April 2007 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17
Maegan - 26 April 2007 03:50 PM
Tah - 25 April 2007 01:02 AM

Huh?

I thought that was interesting.  My mom said when she was in Korea that there were people there who had surgery to give them a more “round eyed” look.  (She said people frequently referred to her simply as “the round eye” lady or something.)  It doesn’t surprise me that they would think she had beautiful eyes.  I think they are very plain.

Your Mom’s right…that seemed very important to the Korean women-to have the surgery to make their eyes found and also to produce the resulting inward fold above the eyeball. 

My sister is North Korean with nothing but Mongolian descent in her DNA, my niece (my sister’s daughter) is mixed with Italian, and my step-daughter is also full South Korean.  I can tell you that all three are absolutely stunning.  (I mention both North and South Korean here because my sister was a 2-week old when found as a throw-away on the courthouse steps in Seoul which was common at the time by young girls fleeing from the North.  She was severely malnutrition-ed, weighed in at 2 pounds and was not expected to live. 

Of the girls photos, Zhang Ziyi (no. 2) is unearthly beautiful, and I agree about the lips, hers are perfection.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

{paginate}
2 of 2
{/paginate}