{paginate}
5 of 5
{/paginate}
God is Not the Creator Name. That has been a lie going around for years.
Posted: 08 April 2007 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
Accipiter - 08 April 2007 03:35 AM

Hawkins says it, and then I read it. . .and correct it.

...or flush it.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 08 April 2007 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2006-09-02
JoeDaJuggler - 08 April 2007 03:21 AM
Accipiter - 04 April 2007 12:32 PM

But Hawkins is telling us that this means that we’re being told not to use the word “god”.

So, Acci, do you think sept12 is Hawkins?

I think Hawkins is a con artist who doesn’t believe any of the tripe he’s serving up.  (I also think Hawkins has no interest in disseminating his drivel to us on this forum.)  He knows his nonsense only has to fool people like sept12, who I think is a kid taken in by Hawkins’ scam.  I think sept12 isn’t even a real member of the cult because he still lives with his parents.

No i’m not Mr Yisryal Hawkins.I’m 24 and My name is Kepha Arcemont II from Abilene,TEXAS . I’m a member of The house of Yahweh. And no were not a cult. And Mr Hawkins is not a Con artist he is witnessing to prophecies in the scriptures.  Yes were different from most religions because we pratice and the to keep the 613 laws. No matter if your not religious or not.The fact is everything revolves around religion. Because if it wasn’t for the messiah laying down his life for us we would not be here today. And i’m sorry if you do not believe in the holy sciptures. But I will keep telling everyone about the truth no matter how much criticism i come under. The thing is ive been telling people about the truth for years. And there are some that listen and there are those who scoff. The fact is Yisryal Hawkins is being heard Worldwide. We are on sattilite worldwide and we have a education program called The peaceful solution you can see it at http://www.peacefulsolution.com and people are using it in schools. prisons, and households worldwide. Our Pastor has spoken at the Peace Submit. And we have thousands of members worldwide and growing as we speak. So soon the world will see the truth. And were will u be.

Posted: 08 April 2007 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10
www.september12-2006.com - 08 April 2007 06:59 PM

And we have thousands of members worldwide and growing as we speak. So soon the world will see the truth. And were will u be.

Well, presumably your conversion rate will take a bit of a hit when millions of people die in your alleged nuclear war…

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 09 April 2007 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

No matter if your not religious or not.The fact is everything revolves around religion.

Not for those people who are non-religious.

And i’m sorry if you do not believe in the holy sciptures.

Plenty of people here believe in the Bible.  It’s just that none of them believe in Hawkins’ version of or interpretation of the Bible, because it’s full of errors and false claims.

The fact is Yisryal Hawkins is being heard Worldwide. We are on sattilite worldwide and we have a education program called The peaceful solution you can see it at http://www.peacefulsolution.com and people are using it in schools. prisons, and households worldwide.

So?  Are we supposed to believe that that makes you automatically correct in everything?

So soon the world will see the truth. And were will u be.

I’ll be happily going about my life, since the truth is that Hawkins’ sermons are full of errors and his predictions make no sense and have already turned out to be false.  No nuclear war started on the 12th of September, despite all of his claims that it was “clearly written” in the Bible.  And we’ve seen above what a mess his grasp of religious history, other cultures, and etymology is.  So since the truth is that he’s wrong, I’m not going to be worrying about what would have happened had he been right.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 09 April 2007 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
Accipiter - 09 April 2007 04:10 AM

No matter if your not religious or not.The fact is everything revolves around religion.

Not for those people who are non-religious.

Apart from their persecution by religious fanatics.

Image Attachments
131.jpg
 Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 09 April 2007 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

And no were not a cult.

Sure sounds like one to me.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/dc_house.htm

Extreme psychological control over the membership of the Abilene group. Members are told what to wear, what to read, and what to listen to or watch.

The assembly of weapons by the leaders.

Four men tied to the militant, anti-government Posse Comitatus of Wisconsin are elders or guards in the House of Yahweh.

Polygyny within the group.

The belief that the House of Yahweh will play a major role in the War of Armageddon.

And I might also add Performing your own surgery!

Then there’s always the fun fact that Bill Hawkins has incorrectly predicted the apocolpyse at least once now, and we’re still waiting to see him proven wrong yet a second time.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 09 April 2007 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20

sept12, please try to write a little more coherently.  At least get your “your/you’re"s and your “were/we’re” figured out.  If you’re really 24, you should have learned this in school.

Back to the 613 laws.  You never did answer my question as to whether any of them proscribe telling lies.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 24 April 2007 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2007-02-23
www.september12-2006.com - 02 April 2007 12:32 PM

I realize that many will ask, “Isn’t the word GOD a name for the Creator?” Or they will ask, “Isn’t the LORD a holy name?” The Scriptural answer to these questions is a definite NO! If you have a reliable Bible dictionary, you can research these words for yourself. If you do not, you may go to your nearest library where these Bible helps are available, and you will find the FOLLOWING in Unger’s Bible Dictionary, Merrill F. Unger, Moody Press, Chicago, IL, under the word Baal on page 413.

The Name of the Creator is Yahweh, and should have been retained in that form in The Holy Scriptures. The words Lord and God are NOT RIGHTEOUS titles and are NOT to be used as titles of Yahweh, since they ARE the very titles for BAAL, the host of heaven, or troop.

You read more on the meaning of god, lord, baal and see for yourself http://www.yahweh.com/booklets/Whois/Whois.htm

funny thing….Yahweh was nothing more than a minor war god of the Midinites (or whatever tribe Moses’ wife came from).  Moses was exposed to the worship of Yahweh among many other dieties when he was exiled from Egypt and taken in by Zepporah’s family. Even more interesting, Yahweh wasn’t the diety worshipped by all Midinites, but one selected by Miriam’s family as one of their personal protectors.  Each family worshipped whatever diety their ancestors had worshipped.  I suppose Moses was the person who gave the God Yahweh to the Jews.  Considering the Jewish people worshipped many different dieties at the time, they didn’t think it was odd to add another one.  Though I doubt they saw him as the “One True God”.  Moses had to get really mad and break some tablets before they started taking the worship of this minor god seriously.  Though it didn’t happen right away, they had to wander around in circles until they got so desperate they gave in and said, “FINE!  You ARE the creator”.  *disclaimer - this is my interpretation of what the Jewish people were thinking after wandering around with nothing but Manna from heaven to sustain them.  Whether or not you think I am off in my judgement, just know it entertains me to no end to come up with these little scenarios*

Posted: 25 April 2007 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

Boring topic.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of´╗┐ our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 28 April 2007 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5530
Joined  2007-03-14

No i’m not Mr Yisryal Hawkins.I’m 24 and My name is Kepha Arcemont II from Abilene,TEXAS . I’m a member of The house of Yahweh. And no were not a cult. And Mr Hawkins is not a Con artist he is witnessing to prophecies in the scriptures.  Yes were different from most religions because we pratice and the to keep the 613 laws. .

It must run in the family.  I can just imagine what kind of “education” they are referring to here.

“Peacekeepers is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization dedicated to promoting peace through education.  MISSION STATEMENT: “To educate those who are untutored in developing ethical principles which will promote peace”.  In order to bring peace to humankind people must have trust and be educated in the ways of peace. Trust requires a conscious effort to believe. First to believe in oneself, but then take it a step further to believe and trust in one another.  Trust must have a foundation that will protect an individual and provide security to each person. We at PEACEKEEPERS are endeavoring to bring people closer together to trust one another.  We believe that each human has the ability to overcome war and live in peace.  For us to have peace we must be in unity. We can be united in one mindset of peace by having the same foundation for peace. This requires education! This is our goal, for all who inquire of our organization, to educate you on how to live in peace, have peace, and teach you the ways of peace. I hope you will join us in our quest to bring peace to this earth. It is a challenge, however the reward is great.  Contact Dr. Kepha Arcemont, PEACEKEEPERS, P.O. BOX 1411, ABILENE, TX 79604; Phone: (915) 893-2790; Fax: (915) 893-5828; Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ; web site http://www.peacekeepers.com”

and this from another forum.  Must be nice to be able to create your own laws. 

“...Yet even in their acquiescent state, the congregation was not prepared for the new law introduced in a sermon by elder Kepha Arcemont on July 24, 1993. After drilling into their skulls a host of passages reminding those present that all laws must be obeyed without question, Arcemont informed them that multiple marriages were sanctioned by Yahweh.”

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 28 April 2007 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

{paginate}