Help, I need comments from everybody everywhere!!!
Posted: 26 March 2007 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

Ok, I should probably post this under conspiracy theories, but no time for that right now.  I think I’ve mentioned that I was recently unemployed.  Basically four other people and myself were laid off.  We all had one thing in common and that was that we knew something a couple of people didn’t want us to know.  Anyway, if you’re really cuious, PM me or I’ll go into details when this whole mess is settled.

Anyway, one of the ladies organized us all, found out we all had “something in common”, fought back and found herself with an arrest warrant with (what is most likely in my opinion) falsified evidence. 

The former workplace is all behind her because she was one of the few managers who actually got things done around that place.  But before I solicit them for comments at the below website, I want to get a few others from my various friends from around the country and the world.  I just ask that you don’t comment that you were referred from this site.  If you don’t have a story to share, a simple, “I’m on your side” or something similar would be appreciated.

http://www.freesherry.com/

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 26 March 2007 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17

I left a comment but it doesn’t show?

Okay, now I see it.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 26 March 2007 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
hulitoons - 26 March 2007 01:53 PM

I left a comment but it doesn’t show?

Okay, now I see it.

I’m checking them first.  I want to make sure they are positive and inspirational.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 26 March 2007 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

uh oh, maybe mine isn’t so inspiring…...... ?  I really do not like employers trying to exploit, demean or divide-and-conquer.  That is a very ugly side of human nature.  However, arresting merely makes maryters of those they’d wish to silence….......instead, they’ve given credence to the scream

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 29 March 2007 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

Any new news yet?

Signature 

Posted: 29 March 2007 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
hulitoons - 29 March 2007 02:44 PM

Any new news yet?

Dismissed for lack of evidence.  There was literally NO evidence.  She (the person who filed) had left important imforation out of the warrant in order to make the person charged look like they might be guilty, but that came out and it was obviously a no brainer.  Since a civil suit is pending, I don’t know what th lawyer is going to do, but it was obviously a nuisence or harrassment thing.

Signature 

Posted: 01 April 2007 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

This should be interesting.  I wonder what the company will come up with for a defence against that?

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website