1 of 1
{/paginate}
DocuSunday: One serious and one entertaining
Posted: 18 March 2007 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

In the 1980s, ruthless Colombian cocaine barons invaded Miami with a brand of violence unseen in this country since Prohibition-era Chicago - and it put the city on the map. “Cocaine Cowboys” is the true story of how Miami became the drug, murder and cash capital of the United States, told by the people who made it all happen.  (1:57:20)

Cocaine Cowboys

AND….

This is a documentary about the unappreciated art of film editing. It shows how film editing came about, and explains all the groundbreaking ways it has changed the film watching experience. There are a bunch of interviews from big names in the film industry including Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, Steven Spielberg, Jodie Foster, and many more. This is really a must see for any big film buff. (1:28:45)

The Cutting Edge

PS how do you embed video

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 19 March 2007 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26368
Joined  2004-11-29

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 19 March 2007 06:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
Smerk - 19 March 2007 09:16 AM

[quote author=“Beasjt

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}