Nessie hunters on verge of major breakthrough?
Posted: 17 September 2005 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-09-15

Here is something to keep an eye on…

Tonight, 9-17-05, Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman was a guest on Coast To Coast AM and reported on Loch Ness Monster ‘flesh samples.

http://www.lorencoleman.com/

http://northtonight.grampiantv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1_1_1&newsid=7537

Nessie hunters on verge of major breakthrough

09/16/2005 14:41

Scientists hunting the Loch Ness Monster say they’ve made a significant breakthrough.

Flesh-like material, which could hold the key to Nessie’s origins, has been recovered from the loch bed.

It’ll now be subject to DNA testing here and in the United States.

Veteran Nessie-hunter Dr Bob Rines is a pioneer of radar and sonar, at 83 this could be his last expedition…but also his most successful.

Using underwater robots, the team has scooped up material that may finally prove the existence of large animals deep in the loch.

Samples will be tested at laboratories in Scotland and the United States.

The results could be far-reaching….and if they are they will be found.

The Great Northern Diver, costing half a million dollars, had its first outing today.

Packed with the most sophisticated technology this can delve where nothing’s delved before.

Nessie-lovers have heard it all before. They refuse to believe the monster is dead.

Posted: 17 September 2005 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2005-06-15

if there truly is only ONE nessie, it would have to be dead, right? and if there was a colony of them, theyd be easier to find…

Signature 

“This is the last time you’ll whack your Willy in school again!”

Posted: 17 September 2005 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  371
Joined  2004-04-20

What do they mean by “flesh-like”? Is it flesh, or is it not? And why would Nessie be sloughing off chunks of flesh that would somehow remain miraculously preserved on the bottom of the loch? Dr. Rines is an inveterate Nessie hoaxer (he of the flipper photo), and seems to be up to his old tricks again.

Posted: 18 September 2005 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

Maybe Nessie moved on, she’s pretty old now and wanted a quiet, easier pace of life. I think she now lives in the lake district.

She’s the one who causes all the floods!

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 18 September 2005 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

You don’t even have to have to go to school to be a cryptozoologist.  You just sort of declare yourself one.  I don’t trust ‘em.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 18 September 2005 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

I trust them! I plan to spend my adulthood searching for Hogwarts school of withcraft and wizardry! Of course, thats not really the same seeing as EVERYONE knows Hogwarts exists. smile

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 20 September 2005 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Maegan - 18 September 2005 04:56 PM

You don’t even have to have to go to school to be a cryptozoologist.  You just sort of declare yourself one.  I don’t trust ‘em.

Really??????  hmmmmm….....I gues you don’t have to go to school to be a ghost hunter either…..