{paginate}
4 of 10
{/paginate}
VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!
Posted: 07 December 2006 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2006-11-25

If one kills many thousands of animals in a professional way so that other people can purchase the meat to eat, one must be ready to be killed in a similar way in his next life and in life after life. There are many rascals who violate their own religious principles. According to Judeo-Christian scriptures, it is clearly said, “Thou shalt not kill.” Nonetheless, giving all kinds of excuses, even the heads of religions indulge in killing animals while trying to pass as saintly persons. This mockery and hypocrisy in human society bring about unlimited calamities; therefore occasionally there are great wars. Masses of such people go out onto battlefields and kill themselves. Presently they have discovered the atomic bomb, which is simply awaiting wholesale destruction.

Caitanya-caritamrta (Madhya 24.251)

Posted: 07 December 2006 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-25

To be nonviolent to human beings and to be a killer or enemy of the poor animal is Satan’s philosophy. In this age there is always enmity against poor animals, and therefore the poor creatures are always anxious. The reaction of the poor animals is being forced on human society, and therefore there is always the strain of cold or hot war between men, individually, collectively or nationally.

Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.10.6)

Posted: 07 December 2006 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-25

Some rascals put forward the theory that an animal has no soul or is something like dead stone. In this way they rationalize that there is no sin in animal killing. Actually animals are not dead stone, but the killers of animals are stone-hearted. Consequently no reason or philosophy appeals to them. They continue keeping slaughterhouses and killing animals in the forest.

Srimad-Bhagavatam (4.26.9)

Posted: 07 December 2006 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Mukunda dasa - 07 December 2006 02:40 PM

According to Judeo-Christian scriptures, it is clearly said, “Thou shalt not kill.” Nonetheless, giving all kinds of excuses, even the heads of religions indulge in killing animals while trying to pass as saintly persons.

Actually, it says something along the lines of, “You shall not murder your fellow compatriots”.  Killing heathens is perfectly fine according to the Bible, as is executing people, and there’s a whole long list of animals that can and can’t be eaten.  So there’s no hypocrisy in Jews or Christians or Muslims eating meat.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 December 2006 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Mukunda dasa - 07 December 2006 02:41 PM

To be nonviolent to human beings. . .is Satan’s philosophy.

Eh?

In this age there is always enmity against poor animals, and therefore the poor creatures are always anxious.

And in what age did people not eat meat?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 07 December 2006 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

In this age there is always enmity against poor animals, and therefore the poor creatures are always anxious. The reaction of the poor animals is being forced on human society, and therefore there is always the strain of cold or hot war between men, individually, collectively or nationally.

Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.10.6)

So eating meat can lead to wars between nations?
Riiiiight.

Oh, and I’ve never killed an animal in a forest.
wink
Eating them, however, I do.

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 07 December 2006 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22747
Joined  2006-03-29

If one kills many thousands of animals in a professional way so that other people can purchase the meat to eat, one must be ready to be killed in a similar way in his next life and in life after life. There are many rascals who violate their own religious principles. According to Judeo-Christian scriptures, it is clearly said, “Thou shalt not kill.” Nonetheless, giving all kinds of excuses, even the heads of religions indulge in killing animals while trying to pass as saintly persons. This mockery and hypocrisy in human society bring about unlimited calamities; therefore occasionally there are great wars. Masses of such people go out onto battlefields and kill themselves. Presently they have discovered the atomic bomb, which is simply awaiting wholesale destruction.

Caitanya-caritamrta (Madhya 24.251)

(Acts 10:11-16)
11 He saw heaven opened and a certain container descending to him, like a great sheet let down by four corners on the earth,
12 in which were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild animals, reptiles, and birds of the sky.
13 A voice came to him, “Rise, Peter, kill and eat!”
14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.”
15 A voice came to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed, you must not call unclean.”
16 This was done three times, and immediately the vessel was received up into heaven.

To say that Judeo-Christian scriptures are against the eating of meat is at best, ill informed.

Signature 

Remember, remember… I am the ONE.

Posted: 07 December 2006 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

If one kills many thousands of animals in a professional way so that other people can purchase the meat to eat, one must be ready to be killed in a similar way in his next life and in life after life.

Yeah, I’ll buy that… soon as you can provide empirical proof of reincarnation.

There are many rascals who violate their own religious principles. According to Judeo-Christian scriptures, it is clearly said, “Thou shalt not kill.” Nonetheless, giving all kinds of excuses, even the heads of religions indulge in killing animals while trying to pass as saintly persons.

I gather your own religious principles do not preclude lying then, since this is clearly just wrong.

Masses of such people go out onto battlefields and kill themselves.

Actually, I think they try to kill each other. Except for the crack Suicide Squad of the Judean People’s Front.

Posted: 07 December 2006 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Mukunda dasa - 07 December 2006 02:42 PM

Some rascals put forward the theory that an animal has no soul or is something like dead stone.

Animals have no souls. If you disagree please provide evidence to the contrary.

In this way they rationalize that there is no sin in animal killing. Actually animals are not dead stone, but the killers of animals are stone-hearted. Consequently no reason or philosophy appeals to them.

Interestingly you have not actually provided any reason or philosophy. My belief is that you do not have any. No reasons, no evidence, no rational arguments, nothing. You are merely reading from a piece of paper without having made the slightest attempt to think it through.

BTW. I don’t believe human beings have a soul either.

Posted: 07 December 2006 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Talking of bogus rationalisations. Why is simply killing an animal a sin, but imprisoning it for lfe, stealing its children’s milk, psychologically torturing it, and forcing it into a eugenics program so that its daughters will better suit your needs not a sin?

Really, MD, I wouldn’t feel so smug about being a thieving sadist if I were you!

Posted: 07 December 2006 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Sorry, I love videos that say ‘it’ for me:  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3177763658698736907&q=food+groups

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

{paginate}
4 of 10
{/paginate}