Friday September 16th
Posted: 16 September 2005 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

ahhh, Stephen, good morning to you too LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Well Chuck I was in a very similar position, my lass of 3 years left me even though we’ve got the little guy, and that has taken me almost 4 months to get over, but this lass who i used to work with asked me out the other night, and things went from there.
smile

Afternoon Stephen. Hey, that Shark post was pretty top. One of my fav areas. But i prefered the picture of those two apes standing next to a monkey….!

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

she asked you out?  sweet!  gotta love those independant women, they know what they want and how to get it….and it sounds like she got it but good wink

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09
Mort - 16 September 2005 01:19 PM

Well Chuck I was in a very similar position, my lass of 3 years left me even though we’ve got the little guy, and that has taken me almost 4 months to get over, but this lass who i used to work with asked me out the other night, and things went from there.
smile

Afternoon Stephen. Hey, that Shark post was pretty top. One of my fav areas. But i prefered the picture of those two apes standing next to a monkey….!

Thanks…I accidentally came across the shark pic…..It’s odd why they don’t put most of this stuff in the news….Espeacially when it resembled the fictional shark from “The Life Aquatic”

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5071
Joined  2005-03-16

Hey guys. smile I can only stay for a short time as I have to take the kiddo to school, but I’m actually ready to go early for once. smile

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-16

And *dancedance* his other school is having a sleepover tonight, so I get a nice long sleeping break smile

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Hi Winona smile  mmm, sleep, I am jealous

Signature 

Posted: 16 September 2005 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Me too. I’ve got the nipper tonight so i don’t expect to have a lie in (which is what i need tomorrow!).

Stephen: It is rather odd that that didn’t make the news cause i regularly scan some of the Ecology papers from time to time, and it hasn’t been mentioned.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 16 September 2005 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

Maegan was right the other day!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=1130743

Posted: 16 September 2005 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

Maegan was right? whoa! next thing you know Stephen will stop insulting me wink

yeah right LOL

Signature 

Posted: 16 September 2005 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-16

Actually Stephen, I’m not entirely sure that I disagree with the insurers on that one….because in the typical policy the insurers in those states “provisions in the policies that attempt to exclude from coverage losses or damages directly or indirectly caused by water, whether wind-driven or not. ”

Flood insurance is available through the gov’t in those states, and less than 1/3 of the people take advantage of that. It seems to me that a person should know what they are signing when they take out any policy, including any voiding provisions, and take action (such as purchasing the additional gov’t insurance) to prevent the issue from coming up.

{paginate}
5 of 27
{/paginate}