1 of 1
{/paginate}
‘Living My Life Faster’ Eight years of aging
Posted: 27 October 2006 06:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

A man takes daily photos of himself over an 8-year span of time to see himself aging.  Other than change in facial hair, I see very little aging actually occur.  I wonder if he expected to see something significant?

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=f869b3944a443c76247df5fde10c84ba.897339&cache=1

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 27 October 2006 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

At the age he appears to be at the beginning (my guess is 19-21) there probably won’t be a lot of apparent aging over the next eight years.  And, of course, the lower quality of the pictures isn’t going to show fine aging lines that will start to show up in the later 20s (corners of eyes and mouth).  Plus, at the end, his hair covers more of his face so it’s more difficult to see any aging.  If he really wanted to show it he should have kept his appearance somewhat the same over that time.  (Yes, I know that’s asking a lot over an eight year span, but not so much if you’re taking your picture every day over that period to try to see visible effects of aging.)

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 27 October 2006 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

There was a video posted of a woman who did the same thing, though over a shorter period.  As I recall, the music was pretty cool.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 28 October 2006 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Yeh I remember that video of the girl too.  The link must still be here on the forum somewhere and I liked the music a lot better as well.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 28 October 2006 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

I wonder, if he missed one day of photography would it throw his whole experiment into unrepenting mishap?

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 28 October 2006 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
thunder - 28 October 2006 02:08 PM

I wonder, if he missed one day of photography would it throw his whole experiment into ........unrepenting mishap?............

Unrepenting mishap!

What a turn of phrase, girl!

You know, that could be a good name for a rock group, or a movie like ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ or something, you know?  Or a movie for pubescent girls on the evils of unprotected sex.

You got talent!

Dan the talent scout

Posted: 08 November 2006 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Debating about posting this here as a Reply, as a new thread or as a new thread in the “Jokes” forum.  Obviously, I decided to put it here.

In the tradition of those “Take a picture of myself everyday for umpteen years” here’s a new one.  Well worth the minute and a half it takes to watch.  (I can hardly wait to get home from work so I can watch it with sound.)

Ben Takes A Photo Of Himself Everyday

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 08 November 2006 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

The Ben video was very entertaining.

I did detect a slight spread of the bottom jaw - it got ever so much wider than at first.  He really kept the same image for almost the whole thing…his hair never got very long b/f he cut it short again.  It was only at the end that he got a little wild with it.  My guess is that he got laid off.  wink

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 09 November 2006 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11
Dan Jr. - 29 October 2006 02:23 AM
thunder - 28 October 2006 02:08 PM

I wonder, if he missed one day of photography would it throw his whole experiment into ........unrepenting mishap?............

Unrepenting mishap!

What a turn of phrase, girl!

You know, that could be a good name for a rock group, or a movie like ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ or something, you know?  Or a movie for pubescent girls on the evils of unprotected sex.

You got talent!

Dan the talent scout

lol, yeah i was struggling to find a phrase… good ideas! good ideas..

And the Ben video made me laugh smile

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}