3 of 39
{/paginate}
Thursday, September the 15th
Posted: 15 September 2005 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5801
Joined  2004-11-11

ooo, sounds like some of the parties around here! But ours aren’t that bid… I wanna go!

Signature 

http://www.truovrld.blogspot.com

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

mornin Tru smile

I wanted to go too :(

my mom had me when she was 19 so she is not that much older and can really throw a party…..i’m homesick :(

vacation time soon I think

how are you Tru?

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Oh yummy, back from lunch and full o’ lovely curry. Got a huge scone, draped in cream & jam for my mid-afternoon snack too.
Hey Tru.

How many posts to get 5 star member? I’m on 362.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

I working like mad today. I’ve got a deadline today (riverside, ca) and I’m only working a half day tomorrow, so it’s going to be pretty crazy here.

Mmm, curry.

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

ouch, good luck with the deadline Tru.

sounds tasty Mort smile  not sure about the posts thing but it says I have 423 comments and 1048 forum posts and I just now realized I am 5 star…I think that it’s the forum posts number that determines rating and I belive it’s 1000 for five star…of course I didnt even realize I had made it to 5 star until now so I could be mistaken.

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-05-19

Mind you Chuck’s Mums parties sound pretty ace, when’s the next one? I wanna come too!

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-11

I think you’re right on the five star thing. You haven’t been five star for long, and you’re not that far over 1000. Good job! (I’ve some catching up to do!)

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

...phone calls keeping me busy - don’t know why so many people decided to call today!!!  GAH!

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 15 September 2005 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

lol Mort, i think she needs a little time to recuperate from this last one wink  but I will be sure to advise of next one.

and thanks Tru, though to be fair, probably about 90% or more of my posts are in this thread smile

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2005 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-05-19

Same here Chuck. I’ll need plenty of notice because I’ll have to fly across from UK but if the party is as good as it sounds it’ll be worth the

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2005 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

it will be worth it Mort, lots of single, professional ladies with lowered inhibitions due to drinks and the festive atmosphere wink

Signature 

{paginate}
3 of 39
{/paginate}