New 3D image of the Mars Face
Posted: 28 September 2006 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05
Korian - 27 September 2006 04:47 AM

But Dan!  What about cute young women with size 4 butts?  raspberry

I am afraid to dream of such things….........sigh!!!.........

But wait!  Maybe God wants me to experience such a thing!  Can it truly exist?

Dan, approaching late Summer, but still living in Springtime in his heart

Posted: 28 September 2006 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Well, no matter what NASA and astronomers do or show, there are still going to be some die-hard conspiracists who refuse to be swayed.  They’ll insist that everything is being covered up, and that all these new pictures of the thing have been modified, and so on.  Once they latch onto an idea, nothing can get them to let go of it.

And they may act the same about cute young women with size 4 butts, for that matter.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 29 September 2006 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
Accipiter - 28 September 2006 02:30 PM

Well, no matter what NASA and astronomers do or show, there are still going to be some die-hard conspiracists who refuse to be swayed.  They’ll insist that everything is being covered up, and that all these new pictures of the thing have been modified, and so on.  Once they latch onto an idea, nothing can get them to let go of it.

And they may act the same about cute young women with size 4 butts, for that matter.

Yes, truly, for they are human, just llike us.

Dan, who thinks, ‘Long Live the Conspiracies!’ because they are fun and harmless, kind of like the cute woman with the size 4 bottom (.....sigh…..)

Posted: 02 October 2006 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26038
Joined  2004-11-08

Wow, how completely paranoid.

I knew we hadn’t lost all of them. smile

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 02 October 2006 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
smile

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 02 October 2006 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05

And God Bless their precious souls!

You know, one of my favorite wise sayings is, ‘Even the paranoid have enemies.’  I think a psychiatrist penned it, but it is quite applicable, you know?

I enjoy their postings, their observations, and the ernestness with which they present their cause(s), but I SURE WISH they would QUIT using CAPS to emphasize certain phrases, it is as though they think I am too dumb to notice the important parts.

It kind of reminds me of grade school, when the teacher would give everyone a printed handout, then read it to us.

Dan, who realises the only real enemy he has that can truly harm him is himself

Posted: 03 October 2006 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-17
BetterLookAgain - 03 October 2006 03:07 AM

Or how about this: And THIS is a Real Scary One: The relationship of Earth’s orbit to BOTH Mercury AND Venus produce a HEXAGRAM AND a PENTAGRAM Respectively.

http://www.bob-wonderland.supanet.com/journal_10.htm

Hmm.  Who da thunk it?  Personally, I would have guessed concentric circles.

(Yes, I know the orbits aren’t perfect circles…)

He’s another VERY VERY interesting thing I just learned… on my own:

This is an article written by Seymore Cray, the inventor of the supercomputer.

So what you’re saying is that you didn’t actually learn it on your own.  You found the article (presumably on your own) and read it.  And then took it on “their” word (whoever wrote it and whoever posted it) that it was completely accurate and true.  In other words, you assumed it was all true as it was “spoon-fed” to you just like we’re not supposed to believe the things “spoon-fed” to us.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 03 October 2006 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Tah - 03 October 2006 06:17 AM

[(Yes, I know the orbits aren’t perfect circles…)

But if we all think pure thoughts they will be!

Come on, children! Let’s all hold virtual hands and repeat after me!

“I do want to go round in circles!”

Posted: 03 October 2006 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

And “BetterLookAgain”? Did you know that your screen name is an anagram of “go liberate a knot”!

This must mean something. Perhaps you are destined to untie the Gordian knot and free mankind from its ignorance. Maybe if you scrunch up a big pile of string, then sit for a few hours untangling it, you will have an epiphany?

Got to be worth a try, hey?

(It’s also an anagram of “betake onto a girl”, perhaps the universe is saying you should go out more and get a girlfriend?)

Posted: 03 October 2006 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Oh, and have you done a Google Map of Washington DC? Why IS it that MOST people don’t know the streets are layed out in an “INVERTED PENTAGRAM” with The WHITE HOUSE at the SOUTHERNMOST TIP !!!!

Well, actually they aren’t really forming a pentagram, but I’ll let that slide due to your energetic and exuberant nature.  This here is the best I could make, and you can see that it’s rather rough and not very pentagramy really.  However, I did discover that the Capitol Building is built at the apex of one of those Star Trek ensignia, and that you can make a really spiffy spider out of the White House!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 03 October 2006 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8446
Joined  2006-02-28
Accipiter - 03 October 2006 07:10 PM

Oh, and have you done a Google Map of Washington DC? Why IS it that MOST people don’t know the streets are layed out in an “INVERTED PENTAGRAM” with The WHITE HOUSE at the SOUTHERNMOST TIP !!!!

Well, actually they aren’t really forming a pentagram, but I’ll let that slide due to your energetic and exuberant nature.  This here is the best I could make, and you can see that it’s rather rough and not very pentagramy really.  However, I did discover that the Capitol Building is built at the apex of one of those Star Trek ensignia, and that you can make a really spiffy spider out of the White House!

am I just a geek or was that really kewl?
LOL

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

2 of 14