Posted: 25 January 2007 06:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Smerk - 25 January 2007 11:38 AM
Accipiter - 25 January 2007 11:37 AM
Smerk - 25 January 2007 10:42 AM

Ooooh, I’ve got an external bank auditor offering me money, now.  And they’re under the impression that I’m a married couple!

Honey, we’re rich!!!  grin

When did we get married?! hmmm

Ever since you had $15,000,000 passing through your bank account?  cheese

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 25 January 2007 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

At least Accipiter has his priorities straight. LOL

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 29 January 2007 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

I love the creative spelling in this one…
Note he’s linked it to that plane crash, and is making it perfectly clear that it’s illegal - none of this “my father’s enemies are trying to steal my family’s money” stuff…

ATTN.PLEASE

I am DR SANCO SADOU , I work with the BANK OF AFRICA(BOA) in burkina faso republic. It is my wish tosolicite your assistance in a business transaction that will be of benefit to you andI.During ourinvestigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very hugesum of money belonging to a deceased customer of the bank HAJI EL JAMAL ZOUE, a citizen of Lebanon whodied of the recent planecrash in Cotonou Benin republic on the 26th of Dec.2003.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution.The said amount wasUSD$10.2m( ten million Two united states dollars).As it may intrest you to know, I got your contact through my country chamber of commerce andinternational relations here in burkina faso Rep. I believe you will be able and capable to champion abusiness of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhileall the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to your account if you indicate your interest has been made by me.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a banker,we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I workin this bank.This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foreign account where hewill need the money to be re-transfered into your bank account for your request as it may be after due to verification and clarification by bank officails.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100&#xri;sk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification,while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while the remaining 60% will be for me and my family.

Please,you have been advised to keep this business as top secret between you and i for i am still in service and intend to retire from service after i conclude this deal with you. As soon as you confirm to me your willingness to assit me in this bussiness i will send to you the deceased bank account informations and Application which you will apply to the bank for inward transfer of this fund to your account.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirmthe money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequentsharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or any other country you may advice usto invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal call me on my private number 00226 ** ** ** **

For more clearification visit the website entire family on 26th December 2003 in a plane crash.VIEW THIS WEB SITE

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

DR SANCO SADOU

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 31 January 2007 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-02-10

And another one, this time British.

NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY INC. 
18 Herbert Road,
Sol hall,
West Midlands,B91 3QE
United Kingdom

Dear Prize winner,

Congratulations Category A prize winner! You have been selected as one of two
winners of the NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY,computer ballot draws and thus will be
a privileged recipient of the grand draw prize of 1,500,000 From a total sum of
3,000,000 shared among the 2 winners in
this category.You/Your company, attached to Winning File Reference number
LIUK/5020/0261/20; ticket number 219-8IO-97/A. Please contact our agent by email
or fax within a week of receiving this notice for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice, Please find full contact details below;

Mrs. Diane Milton
CLAIMS DIRECTOR
EXTOL FINANCE INC. U.K.
For Enquiries
Please Call;
TEL:  +4470********
FAX : +4487********
Email:extolfinclaims********@yahoo.co.uk

LOTTERY CLAIMS QUESTIONAIRE PERSONAL DETAILS

Full Name: ______CompleteAddress:____Country:____Age:______Sex:________
maritalstatus:__________Occupation:_______Telephone:___________Fax:______________E-mail:______________
MODE OF PAYMENT
Certified Cheque:____________
Wire Transfer:_______________
Please add your account details if you choose Wire transfer.
Congratulations once more, I shall be awaiting your filled Lottery
Winnings
Claims Form.

Sincerely,

THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
NATIONAL LIVERWOOD LOTTERY INC.

Signature 

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 31 January 2007 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-02-10

Aaaand another.

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of

Signature 

Posted: 01 February 2007 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2006-02-28

So big it won’t all fit!

Subject: LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:04:39 +0100
DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT E-LOTTERY LIMITED
2ND FLOOR, 37 LOMBARD STREET, LONDON, EC3V 9BQ, EC3V 9BQ
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Lucky Winner,
LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.
The FREE JACKPOT LOTTERIES PROMOTIONS

focuses on health, education, culture, rural development, institution-building and the promotion of economic development. It is dedicated to improving living conditions and opportunities for the poor, without regard to their faith, origin or gender. Many small charity organizations today are struggling to collect money for their worthy causes. Small organizations are very interesting to support because they pass on a very large portion of the money they receive. Most recently JACKPOT LOTTERIES ASSOCIATION set up the E-LOTTERY LIMITED to give out prizes based on the computer email ballot system. The motive is to get a wide ranging awareness campaign to a wider spectrum of people in order to get them to participate in this program. To propagate awareness for the use of the internet as a means of problem solving and raise funds for our course. We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today , of winners of the promotional E-LOTTERY LIMITEDPROGRAMS held on 25 Jan 2007 as part of our yearly bonanza. Your email address attached to ticket number 0987-234-8906-880, with serial number 7890-04 drew the lucky numbers 67-90-43-37-09-67, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of USD$1,200,000.00 (One Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) in cash credited to file REF NO.FJLP/7581871432/90. This is from total prize money of USD$20,400,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, Australia and North America as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. All participants in this Lottery Program have been selected randomly through a computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000 Companies and 30,000,000 individual emails address from all search engines and web sites. This promotional program takes place every year.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes USD$50 million International Lottery.
ELIGIBILITY:
This promotion is offered only electronically via the Internet and is open to all persons from age 18 years and above with a valid email address and who live in any of the aforementioned countries. This promotion is void in all other countries and is also Void where prohibited.Principals and employees of the E-LOTTERY LIMITEDand the E-LOTTERY LIMITEDand its respective parents, subsidiaries and their immediate family members are not eligible.
CLAIMS PROCEDURES:
It is our standard practice to allocate accredited agents for the processing of claims application. It is even moreimperative for overseas winners. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised as a matter of urgency,to contact the under listed licensed and accredited claims agent for the processing of your prize awards winning.Please contact the clearing house (through your claims agent) the body assigned with the verification of all emergent winner. Therefore all protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your claims;

OWEN SMITH SOLICITORS.
Direct Telephone: +44 7716 324643

Email: anthonyjohonsonATyahoo.co.uk
Also find all other relevant winning lottery Information below:
Ref No: FJLP/7581871432/90
Batch No: 19/07420/FJLP/AILP
Zonal Draw No:FJLP2-05
Grand Draw No: 07643

IMPORTANCE NOTICE:
(a) Note that you must contact your claims agent not later than 21st Feb 2006. As there exist a periodic condition to your claims processing, failing which would lead to disqualification and winnings forfeiture.
(b) Being one of the lucky winners, you constitute entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of our terms and conditions of claims to avoid any discrepancy in the
cause of payment of your grand prize awards winning.
(c) To avoid double claims, you are advised to keep your winning details very confidential, as any discrepancies resulting from a breach of this confidentiality on the part of the winners will be borne solely by such winner as our staffs are bound by the oath of secrecy taken on employment.
(d) By this lottery prize awards winning, you acknowledge your acceptance to be added to our lottery master player database.
(e) By this prize winning, you agree to receive our periodic mailings which will include, but are not limited to; Newsletters,Invitations to Play, Announcements, Adverts and
Offers we feel would be of interest to our master players.
(f) By this winning, you understand that you reserve the discretion to be removed from any such mailing list which automatically disqualifies you from subsequent lottery entries.
Removal instructions are on every mail.
(f) We hereby do solemnly pledge to maintain the privacy of our master players/lucky winners database and shall not make E-LOTTERY LIMITED liable for sale, rent, lease or the illegal use of information about our players/winners.
(g) In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 03 February 2007 02:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

Colorful email letting me know I won US$2.5 Million from Africa… at least some of my Nigerian 419 cash is making it’s way back to me LOL

Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:45:48 +0100 (CET)
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!DEAR

NATIONAL LOTTERY WEST AFRICA

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE

COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

NATIONAL LOTTERY W.A

YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,

THE SUM OF US$ 2,500,000.00

PLEASE CONTACT

(MR.BISHOP B. ANTHONY)

YOUR CLAIM AGENT.

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

bishop_anthony01ATyahoo.co.uk

(NATIONAL LOTTERY)

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

ANNOUNCEMENT

Watford, Head Office and Regional Center,

Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertz, WD18 9RN

REF NO: EML/ 56-TF-8890776

BATCH: 109/91300/EML

www-lottery-com

FINAL AWARD RESULTS:

We are pleased to inform you of today’s winners of the MEGA JACKPOT held on Wednesday 11th, October 2006.

Your e-mail address, is attached to ticket number 9901-0148-790-691, with serial number 66109-17 drew the numbers 990-11-815-37-10-83, and consequently won the Jackpot in the second category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file ktu/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared among the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies.

This promotion takes place annually Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our African booklet representative office in West Africa as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our payment office in Africa.

Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

Please be warned.

You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will facilitate the release of your winnings.

1. Full Names:

2. Residential Address:

3. Phone Number:

4. Fax Number:

5. Occupation:

6. Sex:

7. Age :

8. Nationality:

9. Present

10.Your Reference/Batch Numbers:

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote the above information in any correspondences with us or our delivery firm Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Name: Mr.Bishop B. Anthony

E-mail: bishop_anthony01ATyahoo.co.uk

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B4 (keep personal).

Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,

Mrs.Joyce w. Palmer

Eco International Co-coordinator.

Jetzt neu: Der Routenplaner von Tiscali.
(WEB ADDRESS LINK DELETED)

Signature 

Posted: 10 February 2007 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Now, someone’s appealing to my dragony nature…25% share of $9 million worth of gemstones…

TEL : +27-83-947-4541.

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO.

GOOD DAY,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me
personally; I am Alex Mpoyo the first son of Mr. Ernest Mpoyo, who was
recently murdered in the land dispute in ZIMBABWE. I got your contact
through network online here in South Africa. Hence, decided to write to you.

Before the death of my father he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the
sum of US$9 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS in one of the private security
company in Johannesburg, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This money was deposited in a box as GEM STONES to avoid much demurrage from
the security company. This amount was meant for the purpose of new machines
and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.

This problem came when Zimbabwe PRESIDENT, MR ROBERT MUGABE introduced a new
land act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few
black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean
war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were
killed because of this land-reformed act of which my father was one of the
victims. It is against the background that I and my family, which is
currently staying in South Africa, decided to transfer my father

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 12 February 2007 06:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Oooh, a secret shipment!

From HON Dr. Joseph Ohia.
Head, Banking Operations,
Pacific Int’l Bank Limited.
Plot 84/88, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Good day,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your
consignment, I wish
to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically
concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your Country today by Express
Cargo Flight.

Note carefully the content of the crate is “MONEY” but I didnot disclose it
to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate
containVital “DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS” belonging to my client (that’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay
120kg, which cost US$75,600.00. On no account should you disclose the
content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of
betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic Courier Services on Tel:
34-77-4335225276 to know the actual situation with the consignment and also
give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get
back to me with your DIRECT TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER as soon as possible so
that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment
arrives in your Country for my 60% while you take 40% share. Congrats and
remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Dr. Joseph Ohia

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 12 February 2007 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

From Nigeria to London, via Australia. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 12 February 2007 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

$75000000… I wonder if my (soon to be) ex will get half of this too…

Subj: FAVOUR
Date: 2/10/2007 3:57:19 AM Eastern Standard Time

Mr.James Parker
Valiant Privat Bank AG
Postfach 3001 Bern, Switzerland.
Co-operate Tel : +41-315500340.
Co-operate Fax : +41-445804934.
Confidential Tel:+871-764107753
Confidential Fax:+871-764107751
Email:jamesparker5ATmyway.com

Hello,

I am contacting you on a business transfer of a huge sum of money from
a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
Will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
All will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due
To the urgency of this transaction.
We discovered an abandoned sum of (Seven million five hundred thousand
United States dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign
Customer who died along with his entire family.Since his death, none of
His next-of-kin or relations has come forward To lay claims for this
Money as the heir.

We cannot release the fund from His account unless someone applies for
claim as the next-of-kin to the Deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines. Upon this discovery, We Now seek your permission To have
you stand as a next of kin to the Deceased as all documentations
Will be carefully worked out by us for the funds
(Seven million five hundred thousand united states dollars)
To be released in your favor as the beneficiary’s next of kin. It may
Interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of
Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of
Our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the
Following;

1. Beneficiary name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file letter of claim to the
appropriate Departments for necessary approvals in your favor before
the transfer
can Be made. We shall be compensating you with a million dollars on
final Conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us. Your share Stays While the rest shall be for
us for investment purposes.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue
Advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your call.
NB:If you are willing to assist me,including the information

Signature 

{paginate}
4 of 32
{/paginate}