28 of 32
{/paginate}
Woohoo! I won a million Euros!
Posted: 14 January 2012 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 298 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2006-02-28

This was from a Gatchina.RU email address and the CC was to “Nic”.
I am not sure if Nic was hoping to fool me into beliving that he was Ahmed or if Ahmed hacked
Nic’s email… either way - I am not biting. 

Hello Dear,

Is my pleasure to writing you this letter, hope you are fine? I want to
use this opportunity to introduce myself well to you; I am Ahmed Hassan
Abdullah, the son of late Mohammed Hassan Hussein Abdullah of Libya. I
write you in respect of our consignment fund that was moved into ASIA
through the security company and is in a two trunk boxes and which
presently under a diplomatic care. I want you to assist me and my mother to
stand as our new beneficiary to receive the fund over there in your
country. The amount in this consignment is $18 million U.S. Dollars which
my late father deposited under SECURITY COMPANY for my mother and myself
before his death.

This consignment was moved to ASIA to be handed down to our former
beneficiary Mr. William Seji-Yoon Choi, who agreed to receive these
consignment in ASIA on our behalf, but on arrival of the consignment in
ASIA, our beneficiary was demanding for 60% and that was never our initial
agreement, so for that reason my mother and I did not agree anymore with
him and the best thing is to stop the delivery as we can no longer trust a
man like that who has many words.

Now we need someone that will assist us to receive these consignment as
beneficiary as the security company has agreed to deliver to anywhere our
new beneficiary may want it. We have all necessary documents in our
possession which I will send to you the moment I hear from you, confirming
your readiness. We are prepared to give you 20% of the money for your
assistance as that was our initial agreement with William Seji-Yoon Choi,
before his change of mind due to greed.

In your reply, indicate yourself with information below:-

(a) Your physical Address:

(b) Your Telephone Number:

(c) Your International Passport ID or Valid Drivers License:

(d) Age/ Martial Status:

(e) Occupation:

Upon the receipt of this information, we shall respond back to you with
details. Waiting for your anticipated co-operation!

Best Regards,

Ahmed and Mum
For the family

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 09 February 2012 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 299 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

OMG… I just found out I was ill via email!!! (the email even included a link to Western Union for my convenience)

Attention!

Western Union Payment Center have this month of February 2012 acknowledge the receipt of your email in regards to the immediate release of your ($2.500,000.00) deposited here by Federal Minister Administrator Trust Fund Committee to send to you through this medium of Western Union Money Transfer. For security reasons and to safe guide of your fund, we have verified your payment with this exclusive Transaction details:

We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, because after the fund has been brought to our office to remit. somebody from your country by name Mr. Wayne Robert contacted us and said you are on sick bed and ordered him to contact us to remit the $2.500, 000.00USD using his information to pick up your fund presently under our custody for transfer on your behalf, The Official responsible for the presentation of your money valued $2.500, 000.00USD winning quickly granted approvals to their application now waiting for final endorsement from Board of Trustees.

When our Bank Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for Wayne Robert to receive the fund on your behalf. I urgently summoned the official responsible for the presentation of the winning and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

I hereby urged you to call or email me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated if you are still alive or not on sick bed. It was agreed that you will pay the sum of $115.00USD before your first installment $5,000.00USD will release to you, it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from this office in charge because we will not hesitate to continue the payment transfer activation with the name of the gentleman on claim if no response come from you. Contact me on this number: +234803515####. Or e-mail me back using this address (ww.westernunin418ATgmail.com) as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized him to effect the above changes.

Also fill the information below to help us facilitate your transfer via Western Union cash office

1) Your Full Name…

2) Country and Mobile…

3) Home/ Office Address…

4) Profession and Age…

Am waiting for your urgent response

Mr. Remi Bankole

Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

Note that our new code of conduct is (215) to avoid impostors.

We’re working harder than ever to help people move money quickly, reliably and more efficiently across borders and around the globe.

Signature 

Posted: 09 February 2012 09:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 300 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

We’re working harder than ever to help people move money quickly, reliably and more efficiently across borders and around the globe.

real translation: 
We’re working harder than ever to help ourselves move other people’s money (meaning all of yours) around the globe quickly, reliably and more efficiently to the safety of our borders, and in particular to ‘my’ pocket.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 10 February 2012 02:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 301 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I’ve got a regular scammer. About once a week, ‘Noreen Noor’ will send me a new email, plaintively beseeching my aid in draining my wallet. Always something different, too. I’m fairly impressed by their productivity and their lack of quality control.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 14 February 2012 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 302 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Awesome, I finally got an email from the Central Nigerian Bank today…and for some reason, they’re using an AOL address.

I am Miss Faith Okeke. A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

If you are interested to receive your fund. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications, For phone conversation, please call me on +2348055690949

Regards,
Miss Faith Okeke

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 14 February 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 303 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

LOL What are VIRTUALLY fees?!

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 21 February 2012 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 304 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

*manages to pick himself up off the floor from laughing so hard*

Hope all is well?My name is(Staff) Sgt George Lucas.based in Kabul Afghanistan.With a desperate need for assistance Please view attach for more details

Sgt George Lucas

FULL DETAILS FROM SGT GEORGE LUCAS.txt

How are you and your family,Hope all is well?I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. However thanks for your urgent response to my mail and your concern, I am writing this mail to with trust and humility, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through this mail. I will really like to have a good relationship of trust with you and your family on that ground that I decided to contact you due to the regency of my situation here to move the consignments out. I appreciate the fact that we are strangers for now but knowing that all relationship of two people start as strangers and from strangers to friendship and later to be family and in a moment we can establish trust and sincerity with each other, we can achieve this with all confidentiality and commitment. I joined the battle after the attack to protect the country for United States of America from mass death and also that what happened to family my brother, wife and first son will not happen to any family again, my brother and family were killed in the 911 attack. Please note that trust is very essential in all dealings, bearing in mind that what we have to share is good enough for all concern parties to be happy and committed to the charity work and I thank you for your understanding of trust and our predicament here.

Now that I have redeploy to Kabul Afghanistan country side caves without access to telephone and also with a limited time to be on the internet as the security situation here in Kabul Afghanistan has worsen and we lose soldier everyday and our commandant cautioned us to always be on the alert and move in platoon, we are not allowed to be alone outside the base, and the entire base have general radio so there is no way I can have oral communicate with you, I shall ensure that I email you every morning before my primary assignment daily and I will always try to be on the internet to communicate with you in my off duties. Also we need to have good accord on the sharing mode, please you are to confirm to me if the 20% percentage is good enough for you to be happy to assist me with all trust, Please if you feel that the apportion percentage is not okay, let me know what you intended taken for your assistance, Note that 10% of the total money must go to charity and your 20% of the amount is $3.2million.

I want you to understand that, this transaction is a gilt-edge transaction. So you don’t have anything to be scared of, and the trunk boxes were checked inn as High Priority consignments. I am from 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division Headquarters, Schofield Barracks, and I am from Groton, Massachusetts, I attended Groton Duns table Regional High School (GDRHS). 703 Chicopee Row, Groton, MA.
Please provide me the follow contact information,
Full names:
Private telephones and your Identification.
THE CONFIDENTIALIT

Note that the Oficeer are not aware of the content as money; please do not divulge any information to the officer that the boxes contain
money at any time, he consignments are packaged and send as mere goods Tag with High priority package.My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed. I have put a lot on the line here and God shall see us through. I have to get back to my duty now. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. Please note that all further email should be corresponding through this email (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address))
God bless you and have a wonderful day.
Thank you,

Sgt George Lucas

Oh.. Oh dear.. oh my sides…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 21 February 2012 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 305 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2881
Joined  2005-06-15
oppiejoe - 14 January 2012 12:40 PM

This was from a Gatchina.RU email address

So how do you pronounce Gatchina.RU? Is it “Gat china.RU” or is the t silent and pronounced as “Gay china.RU”?

See. This is how my mind works.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 22 February 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 306 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-28

Robin, I received a similar one of those emails and sent an email to the base commander @ 3rd Brigade regarding the sender without response from the commander. The format was much simpler and said it was from a Captain looking to move some money via diplomatic courier. I suspected it was a scam or something to besmirtch a legit officer’s good name… so I figured I ought to give the military first option to review. Obviously they have seen it before. Your example looks really poorly formatted and obviously a scam… sad.

Peter - 21 February 2012 08:22 PM
oppiejoe - 14 January 2012 12:40 PM

This was from a Gatchina.RU email address

So how do you pronounce Gatchina.RU? Is it “Gat china.RU” or is the t silent and pronounced as “Gay china.RU”?

See. This is how my mind works.

City in Gatchinsky District of Leningrad Oblast, Russia Peter, but I like the cut of your jib sir… LOL
Russian: Га́тчина

Signature 

Posted: 22 February 2012 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 307 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

Ah, but look at the NAME… That’s the key bit of comedy.

Signature 

Posted: 22 February 2012 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 308 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Robin, if you don’t want the money I’m sure he has a prime bit of real estate on Tatooine to sell you instead. wink

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

{paginate}
28 of 32
{/paginate}