78 of 79
Nuclear War Set For 09/12/06….crap, 14 days before my b-day
Posted: 05 August 2008 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 848 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-08-05

also the courts granted all the child support money not be paid back for “them apparently taking care of my 2 little brothers”  but when my father got immediate custody of them after finding my mothers demise out…they didnt have any good clothes to show for the money that was spent and they were made to live in a small camper fit for 1 person

Posted: 05 August 2008 05:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 849 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1624
Joined  2006-05-20
BigJonn - 05 August 2008 07:04 PM

the authorities coulndt do anything to help me either…....

What about whoever was writing the child support checks?  (Presumably your father?)  He should be able to sue for that money.

If you have proof that someone was forging your mother’s signature and cashing these checks after she was dead, there’s a criminal case plus certainly grounds for a civil suit.  Even if the HOY was taking the checks and spending them to benefit the children, they can’t just forge the signature. Or was your father making the checks out to someone other than your mother?

Also, yes—two different death certificates doesn’t make a bit of sense.  I can’t imagine the police not being interested in that alone.  Any sort of foul play surrounding a death should be investigated.

Signature 

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

—Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 05 August 2008 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 850 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

Also, why was there an autopsy?  Was your mother’s death considered suspicious by the police?  (Normally, there are no autopsies when people die.)  Or are you mistaken, and you mean that the death certificate’s noted “cause of death” was cancer on both versions of the certificate? (The death certificate is not usually based on an autopsy report.)

Signature 

[color=green]“That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way.”

Posted: 06 August 2008 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 851 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-05

yeah after we saw 2 death certificates and 2 dates of death we forked over the cash to have an autopsy done

Posted: 12 August 2008 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 852 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

So the only autopsy showed cancer.  I was confused when you said “all the autopsies”. 

So the child support payments—was your father writing checks payable to HoY (or someone other than your mother), or was someone forging your mother’s signature after her death?  If it’s the latter, I can’t see how the authorities could turn a blind eye.  It sounds really shady to say the least.

I guess Buffalo Bill isn’t satisfied with 30% of people’s income anymore!

I’m not sure why there would be a higher rate of cancer deaths in the cult.  I find the other deaths (the malnourished infant and the botched kitchen-table surgery) pretty scary too.

Have you talked with anyone outside the local authorities?  Perhaps the FBI might be interested in this?

Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2008 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 853 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

You know, it’s only a month until the second anniversary of the End Of The World.  We ought to start planning out the party in advance.  Maybe we can even borrow Yisrayl Hawkins from the jail to show up and give a speech.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 14 August 2008 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 854 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-05

yeah i have talked with the local authorities to look further into these matters

Posted: 15 August 2008 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 855 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20
Accipiter - 13 August 2008 02:52 PM

You know, it’s only a month until the second anniversary of the End Of The World.

My how time flies when you’re not dying in a nuclear war!

We ought to start planning out the party in advance.  Maybe we can even borrow Yisrayl Hawkins from the jail to show up and give a speech.

Let’s have it at the old Hawkins place in Abilene.

Signature 

Posted: 15 August 2008 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 856 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Good plan, Joe.  Then we’d be near to Alex Jones for our celebration of the second anniversary of World War Three in a couple of months.  Two Armageddon parties in two months, what more could we want?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 18 August 2008 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 857 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-05-20

Sort of like killing two doomsday prophets with one stone?

Hey—now there’s an idea!  How about capping off the evening with a good ol’ fashioned stoning?

(By the way, it seems like searching my GPS for “the old Hawkins place in Abilene” returns every third house there.)

Signature 

Posted: 20 August 2008 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 858 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5020
Joined  2007-05-26

You would think that this thread would have died by now… raspberry

Signature 

http://namelessland.myminicity.com/
Visit it, or you will be hurt.

78 of 79