3 of 11
September 11…a hoax???
Posted: 12 December 2005 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-12-10
Charybdis - 12 December 2005 06:01 PM

Sorry, I saw the chemtrails over my house this morning so I’m impervious to ‘logic’ for the rest of the day.

Your inability to logically reason on these issues started a lot sooner than this morning. But if you ever do obtain the ability to logically reason on these issues, then feel free to educate yourself on the matters I previously posted about in this thread, as reproduced below.

David B. - 09 September 2005 12:46 AM

Actually, it looks like the article is only saying that the plane attack on the Pentagon was a hoax, and is parroting an American author in doing that. Although they do go on to say that the US was behind the New York atrocities; even though OBL has already ‘fessed up to them, duh!

Still, if they think the NY/9/11 attacks are a US conspiracy, and OBL says he did it, then presumeably they believe OBL is a tool of the US. And the less support for that “tool” the better!

Osama bin Laden has always denied that he had any invlolvement in the U.S. government-staged 9/11 PsyOp attacks. You’re probably making reference to a translation put out by the U.S. government that was later shown to be a mistranslation.

As well, Osama bin Laden died in December 2001. The October 2004 “Osama bin Laden” video tape used a more convincing-looking actor than the December 2001 “Osama bin Laden” video tape which used the “fat bin Laden” actor that didn’t look hardly anything like Osama, but the actor in the October 2004 video still looks different than Osama bin Laden.

For more on the above, see the below articles:

“Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

“Is the 2004 Bin Laden Video Tape A Fraud?”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape2.html

“The Fake bin Laden Video Tape”:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

See also the below post by me:

Osama bin Laden Met with CIA Official in July in an American Hospital in Dubai

Signature 

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”—H.L. Mencken, “Women as Outlaws,” A Mencken Chrestomathy (1949), p. 29. This essay was first published in The Smart Set, December 1921.

Posted: 12 December 2005 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2005-09-04

Do you have any real proof? You know, that other people wrote? You can’t use yourself as the sole source in this case (well, and most).

Posted: 13 December 2005 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-12-10
RPGLand, formerly Ozymandias - 12 December 2005 11:09 PM

Do you have any real proof? You know, that other people wrote? You can’t use yourself as the sole source in this case (well, and most).

I assume that you’re speaking to me. Read the documentary links I provided above.

Signature 

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”—H.L. Mencken, “Women as Outlaws,” A Mencken Chrestomathy (1949), p. 29. This essay was first published in The Smart Set, December 1921.

Posted: 13 December 2005 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Right so are you still trying to say that the US government “Faked” the attacks on the WTC too? I’ve heard of the theories surrounding the attacks on the Pentagon, my Father is an aircraft engineer at Airbus and even he was a little confused as to how the alleged plane disintergrated at point of impact without leaving any evidence such as wing-shear (Apparently the wings would have folded back on impact and remained untouched by the resulting explosion). The trouble is (and this is aimed mostly at that kook Monk, who i SWEAR exists in his own little fantasy bubble) with regards to reports that WTC was blown up by “Explosives”: ABSOLUTE KAKKA mate, how do you explain the thousands of eye-witnesses and news footage? (Actually don’t answer this Monk because you’ll only post some bizarre, irrellevant jibba-jabba saying that basically as i cannot provide 100% proof that it DID happen it must have been a conspiracy.)

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 13 December 2005 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05
James Redford - 12 December 2005 05:48 PM
Charybdis - 12 December 2005 05:39 PM

Oh dear, here we go again with the loonies.

Indeed, it would be nice if conspiracy theorist loonies such as yourself could break your minds out of your life-long government indoctrination, such as on the U.S. government’s lying, self-serving, a-historical, a-factual, and provably false official fairy tale conspiracy theory concerning the 9/11 attacks.

Believe it or not, and without going into boring details, a fair number of U.S. Citizens actually believe that most governments (not just the U.S., thank you very much) are run by self serving politicians.  It’s an idea that’s been around since before the Mayflower.  Put on a blindfold, stick a pin in an atlas, and there’s a good chance that unless you hit the water you’ve hit a government with some level of corruption and lies.

That being said James, since you don’t live in the U.S. you are probably not aware that while we all may have heard the “false official fairy tale conspiracy theory concerning the 9/11 attacks” as you so sympathetically put it, we are free to form our own opinions and analyze the evidence and facts for ourselves.  Not all citizens in all countries are free to do that.  Perhaps your government chooses to show most U.S. citizens as ignorant automotons.  We are not.  If by chance you have spent some time in the U.S., then maybe you were hanging (are hanging) around with the wrong crowd as my mother used to say.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 13 December 2005 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8164
Joined  2005-02-06
James Redford - 12 December 2005 05:59 PM
Charybdis - 12 December 2005 05:49 PM

Uh huh.  *nods*

It’s good that you agree with me, for I am indeed correct; and indeed you know deep inside yourself that I am absolutely correct. But your problem is that you are afraid to come to terms with the awful truth, so you choose to live in denial in the provably fallacious fairy tale world that your government has fed to you. People tend to not want to believe that they are ruled over by an indescribably malignant power, the depths of which knows no boundary; so many people, such as yourself, willingly put on psychological blinders to keep their psyches untroubled by disturbing truths.

Geez…. I am from Holland, we tend to be rather down to earth here and use our sense and our intelligence. Sometimes I feel the USA is not a country but the world’s largest mental asylum for paranoid schizophreniacs.

I think I am going to write George W. a letter suggesting to him to standardly ad Seroquel to the drinking water. It might get rid of a conspiracy theory or two…

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 13 December 2005 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8164
Joined  2005-02-06

Charyb, I seriously think we ought to suggest to Alex to ad a 5th category to the forum besides “in the news’, “hoaxes"etc.: Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 13 December 2005 08:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Or, Lama, how about: “Mad-ravings of a paranoid disposition”?

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 13 December 2005 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

So, the proof that’s being brought forward showing that the attacks were part of a sinister government plot are the “No evidence? It must be conspiracy” article (which is so flawed and wrong that it’s worthless) and a website that has some inconclusive statements that may indicate that bin Laden died some time after the attacks happened (which has nothing to do with the terrorist attacks themselves).

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 13 December 2005 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2005-11-08
Mort - 13 December 2005 10:58 AM

and this is aimed mostly at that kook Monk, who i SWEAR exists in his own little fantasy bubble) with regards to reports that WTC was blown up by “Explosives”: ABSOLUTE KAKKA mate, how do you explain the thousands of eye-witnesses and news footage? (Actually don’t answer this Monk because you’ll only post some bizarre, irrellevant jibba-jabba saying that basically as i cannot provide 100% proof that it DID happen it must have been a conspiracy.)

That was funny LOL   actually I don’t even care…Mort!
Lets let a dead horse lie to rest…it will be to dificult for you to understand it anyway,so:have a nice day! grin

Posted: 13 December 2005 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-12-10
Bebelicious - 13 December 2005 01:02 PM
James Redford - 12 December 2005 05:48 PM

Indeed, it would be nice if conspiracy theorist loonies such as yourself could break your minds out of your life-long government indoctrination, such as on the U.S. government’s lying, self-serving, a-historical, a-factual, and provably false official fairy tale conspiracy theory concerning the 9/11 attacks.

Believe it or not, and without going into boring details, a fair number of U.S. Citizens actually believe that most governments (not just the U.S., thank you very much) are run by self serving politicians.  It’s an idea that’s been around since before the Mayflower.  Put on a blindfold, stick a pin in an atlas, and there’s a good chance that unless you hit the water you’ve hit a government with some level of corruption and lies.

That being said James, since you don’t live in the U.S. you are probably not aware that while we all may have heard the “false official fairy tale conspiracy theory concerning the 9/11 attacks” as you so sympathetically put it, we are free to form our own opinions and analyze the evidence and facts for ourselves.  Not all citizens in all countries are free to do that.  Perhaps your government chooses to show most U.S. citizens as ignorant automotons.  We are not.  If by chance you have spent some time in the U.S., then maybe you were hanging (are hanging) around with the wrong crowd as my mother used to say.

I live under the Satanic U.S. government (although all governments are Satanic). I have never lived elsewhere.

Signature 

3 of 11