1 of 11
September 11…a hoax???
Posted: 08 September 2005 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29

With the anniversary of 9/11 only days away, I was quite stunned to hear this morning that an Islamic group is trying to claim that it never happened!

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 08 September 2005 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05

Actually, it looks like the article is only saying that the plane attack on the Pentagon was a hoax, and is parroting an American author in doing that. Although they do go on to say that the US was behind the New York atrocities; even though OBL has already ‘fessed up to them, duh!

Still, if they think the NY/9/11 attacks are a US conspiracy, and OBL says he did it, then presumeably they believe OBL is a tool of the US. And the less support for that “tool” the better!

Posted: 09 September 2005 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2005-08-02

i actually support obl more than bush. muslims are ready to die for thier cause. U.S. mothers keep screaming about drafts. how much more blood 4 oil? the terrorists want the west 2 leave right? then WHY DON’T THEY JUST LEAVE!!! sheshh that would solve it all. buttt the us is wayy 2 dependant on oil from there soooo more peeps keep dieing and hicks keep supportin bush.

Posted: 09 September 2005 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1194
Joined  2005-02-22

rolleyes

Oh brother…

rolleyes

Signature 

Canadian Bacon Rules !!!

Posted: 09 September 2005 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05
Vince - 09 September 2005 05:30 AM

i actually support obl more than bush. muslims are ready to die for thier cause. U.S. mothers keep screaming about drafts. how much more blood 4 oil? the terrorists want the west 2 leave right? then WHY DON’T THEY JUST LEAVE!!! sheshh that would solve it all. buttt the us is wayy 2 dependant on oil from there soooo more peeps keep dieing and hicks keep supportin bush.

Ya know Vince, I am not usually such a stickler for spelling but if you want anyone to take you seriously you really should learn how to spell or if thats to difficult for you, use a damn spell checker!

oh yeah, if you really think that if the US would leave (I am not sure where you are referring to, you never said, I assume Iraq) that the terrorists would suddenly forget their hatred of all things Western, you are sadly mistaken.

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 09 September 2005 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

‘course, I don’t know too much about the troops in Iraq (and only from English news so about English troops), but I do understand that you can’t just pull people out of a place like that. I disagreed with it to begin with (however little my opinion counted), but I think that they decided to put the troops in there and now they’ve got to stick it out for a while. Not the troop’s fault but they did agree to do these things for their country when they signed up for the army.

Just my two cents worth

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 11 September 2005 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

September 11 a hoax?  Sheesh, and here I was SURE there was a day between the 10th and the 12th.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 11 September 2005 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2005-08-31

I hate to be a typical Scotsman, Thunderstruck, but I just wanted to point out that there’d be a fair number of Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish soldiers out there, along with the English.

Posted: 12 September 2005 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  56862
Joined  2005-02-10

LOL
Usually that job falls to me, Stopfief!
Us Scots have to stick together.
wink

Signature 

2-15-15 9-19 1 19-16-15-18-11 7-15-4-4-5-19-19 15-6 13-9-7-8-20
Turnip Boris Yeltsin frog juggling doormat termite lizard

“Herbal medicine’s been around for thousands of years! Indeed it has. And then we tested it all, and the stuff that worked became medicine. And the rest of it’s just a nice bowl of soup and some pot pourri.” - Dara O’Briain

Posted: 12 September 2005 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11
Stopfief - 12 September 2005 01:19 AM

I hate to be a typical Scotsman, Thunderstruck, but I just wanted to point out that there’d be a fair number of Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish soldiers out there, along with the English.

sorry, I meant to say British. My apologies. Wow I’m about a quarter Scottish! sort of. erm… I think two of my grandparents were Scottish or something anyway!

Yeah! good to know huh? smile

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 11 December 2005 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-11-27
Vince - 09 September 2005 05:30 AM

I’m sick of all the mothers loudly complaining about the war after their son has died.
Here’s an idea, if you don’t like the war, don’t let your children join!

Signature 

Always remember, “Boss is just double SOB backwards”.

Posted: 11 December 2005 09:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2005-01-18
Maegan - 11 September 2005 12:20 PM

September 11 a hoax?  Sheesh, and here I was SURE there was a day between the 10th and the 12th.

Thank you for pwning this thread.

Signature 

Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Soldier: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

1 of 11