Posted: 29 August 2006 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8446
Joined  2006-02-28
Accipiter - 29 August 2006 06:15 AM
Madmouse - 28 August 2006 11:08 PM
N E O - 28 August 2006 09:04 PM

I have also heard that if they get tanned they don’t fade back to pink.

I wouldn’t know - I’ve never tried tanning mine. Too much chance of sunburn! gulp

What, you mean that you don’t automatically get a full-body tan from the harsh penetrating rays of the Edinburgh sun, even through layers of clothing?!?

My wife’s were the exact same colour as her skin (so they were nearly invisible at times); when she tanned topless, they tanned the same way as the rest of her.  And they un-tanned again later the same.  And they remained the same when she was pregnant and afterwards.  So I suppose she was just weird.

I wouldn’t recommend that any of you womenfolk try tanning topless to test this for yourselves, though.  For one thing, all the skeptics here online might insist on photographic evidence to back up your claims. . .

Similar experience as Acci here… Wife’s tan “evenly” although her’s are a different color from the rest of her skin… they do tend to “blend” a little better with more tanning, but fade back to “normal” tint with time.

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 24 September 2006 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25

I need to see more girls nipples to tell.  Any volunteers?

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 24 September 2006 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08
FireFly - 27 August 2006 07:01 PM

According to the book Grey’s Anatomy

“The surface of the nipple is dark-colored, and surrounded by an areola having a colored tint.  In the virgin the areola is of a delicate rosy hue; about the second month after impregnation it enlarges and acquires a darker tinge, which increases as pregnancy advances, becoming in some cases of a dark brown, or even black color.  This color diminishes as soon as lactacation is over, but is never entirely lost throughout life.”

So is this tru or is this some stupid Victorian-era crap the guy wrote?

Having personal experience with this - they do darken, CONSIDERABLY…the color did diminish after I stopped producing milk.  They have never gone back to the pink color they were before pregnancy.  Although - I was not a virgin when I got pregnant (no immaculate conceptions here)...so they were still pink - long after I was not a virgin anymore.  They are more pinkybrown - and I am not posting pictures.  Unless I see a significant deposit into my pay pal account.  wink

(okay, not even then really - sorry.)

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 27 September 2006 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  686
Joined  2005-06-25
Maegan - 24 September 2006 09:43 PM

Having personal experience with this - they do darken, CONSIDERABLY…the color did diminish after I stopped producing milk.  They have never gone back to the pink color they were before pregnancy.  Although - I was not a virgin when I got pregnant (no immaculate conceptions here)...so they were still pink - long after I was not a virgin anymore.  They are more pinkybrown - and I am not posting pictures.  Unless I see a significant deposit into my pay pal account.  wink

Damn damn damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

This is my signiture

Posted: 27 September 2006 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
FireFly - 27 September 2006 10:07 PM
Maegan - 24 September 2006 09:43 PM

Damn damn damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people have a one-track mind! raspberry

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

2 of 2