3 of 3
{/paginate}
weird email
Posted: 12 September 2005 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2004-11-10

It’s sad that stupid people like that have to ruin things like the email option for all of us.  Actually, Winona used the email option to email me after 7.7 to make sure I wasn’t dead or anything.  That was nice considering that I wasn’t visiting MoH (well, not much anyways) over the summer.  I’ve never gotten a pm though, didn’t even know pm’s existed until this thread (yah, I’m not very observant at times).

Anyways, I didn’t even recieve the supposed email.  Perhaps my gmail caught it.  Gmail’s spam catcher works rather strangly.  For example, some days it will put my nytimes emails into the spam folder, while most days it understands that that is something I want.  It’s just strange how it is not consistant.

Signature 

Fads they come and fads they go, but god I love that Rock & Roll!
-Modest Mouse

Posted: 14 September 2005 10:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-09-10

well i got a lottery hoax as well… i did knew from the very beginning that it’s a scam but still tried to do favors for them as if am really interested. Giving them my false address and my false name and even using my dead sister’s passport I.D. hehehe… now they wanna get my bank infos so i tried to send them my account who has been long empty and not been used over year now. Maybe when they were able to check it out, nothing in there that means i don’t have money to send to them so on the following day, they did emailed me back and told me they could not do the transfer because of i need my tax record hehehehe… that means they are really trying to know if you really had cash for them so that means it’s all ends well… better luck next time fucking scammer….  whhahha

Posted: 14 September 2005 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

erm, no offence, but don’t you think it’s a bit wierd using your dead sisters passport I.D?

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 14 September 2005 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

It’s not like it’s incest.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 14 September 2005 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

I spose not, but just MPO, if my sister died I wouldn’t use anything of hers to try and fool scammers. Just me, you can delete this if it’s insensetive or something…

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 26 October 2005 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-10-23

sounds like the gold scam

Posted: 26 October 2005 06:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

I now have a copy of the Ivory Coast one at home. It is situated with all the funny complaint letters we get at work. When i fancy a laugh i read them. Do i need psychiatric help?

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

{paginate}
3 of 3
{/paginate}

‹‹ Traffic Lights      Google.... ››