1 of 1
{/paginate}
Phantom
Posted: 15 August 2006 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

I’ve just finished reading Phantom by Terry Goodkind. One more book and the series will be over! Jagang will finally be dead! Richard and Kahlan may finally get to be together without something happening along the way to seperate them! All will be revealed! Hurrah!

Sorry, I am most excited at this prospect. The Sword of Truth series is a favourite of mine, even though it did kind of fall on it’s butt around about Soul of the Fire, but it got back on track with Faith of the Fallen. I’m looking forward to finally getting some closure grin

Anyway, I know Smerk will most likely be with me on this one, but for those of you who aren’t, just nod, smile and bcak away!

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 15 August 2006 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

*nodding, smiling and backing away…*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 15 August 2006 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Heh, good to see you got yourself a copy, Nettie.  I’ll probably get round to reading it when the final book comes out. wink

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 16 August 2006 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

These Aussies are a strange lot. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}