5 of 33
Official 9/11 Story is a hoax
Posted: 08 June 2006 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2006-06-06

These are searches- I’m not guaranteeing the credibility of all these sites; my point is that there are many credible sources for what I’ve stated.

War games
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=war+games+9%2F11&btnG=Google+Search

Flight intercept history
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=flight+intercept+9/11&spell=1

Yes, warnings from 11 different countries about impending attacks and some mentioned planes as missiles, the FAA received 52, Pentagon planned/drilled for planes as missiles. Suspicious now? Follow the links down the rabbit hole, if you want the truth.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=warnings+9%2F11&btnG=Search

Again, everything I’m telling you can be easily verified by any interested person w/ the keywords and a search engine, or at the Complete 9/11 Timeline:
http://cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Signature 

Zogby Poll Finds Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

Posted: 08 June 2006 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4243
Joined  2005-06-05
Rune Nordsman - 08 June 2006 02:28 AM

You are fellow Americans and I posted here specifically because the posters here are skeptics.

No we’re not, and (where I come from) it’s spelt ‘sceptic’.smile

The difference between a skeptic and an ideologue is the ability to absorb information that may threaten your world view. Believe it or not, conspiracies do exist.

Some real conspiracies have even been documented on this site. But no fact I have seen, read or heard is in anyway inconsistent with the conclusion that the WTC towers were brought down by the combined effects of the impact of the plane and the subsequent fires.

Even if every nasty little suspicion directed to your government in relation to 9/11 turned out to be true, I doubt it would make my opinion of it any lower. I would dearly love you to be right, if only because it increases the chances of an angry mob dragging GWB and his cronies out of the Oval Office by their testicles and hanging them from a lamppost a la Mussolini, which I think would be very funny*. I see no evidence that you are.

For those interested the link to the $1,000,000 reward for proving the government story is http://www.reopen911.org/Contest.htm

This is a typical shtick routine used by believers and sceptics alike. As to claim the money you have to convince someone with an opposite ideological belief to, and vested interest in not accepting, your proof, the fabulous payout is safe. I will pay $1million to you if you can just prove to me that you even exist, does the fact that the prize is unclaimed prove to you that you do not?

[* Obviously, I will not now be visiting America anytime soon!]

Posted: 08 June 2006 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
Loose Nuke - 08 June 2006 04:25 AM

Why don’t you put some of your mental power into understanding why the unanswered questions and the evidence presented has made 42% of Americans suspicious there’s been a coverup?

51% of Americans believe in ghosts, why not ask one of the ghosts from 9/11 what really happened?

68% of Americans believe in the Devil, who had both the motive and the means to cause the collapse. Have you reasearched this possibility thoroughly enough to discount it?

48% of Americans believe UFOs are visiting the Earth. Their hyperatomic gravity wave technology could explain the sudden implosion of the buildings; why won’t the US government give a straight answer about extraterrestrial involvement?

60% of Americans believe in psychic powers. Were the planes ‘remote controlled’ by telekinetics, and the fires directed by pryokinetics, from a hostile psychic ‘hit-squad’? And why didn’t American psychics predict the event? Was it incompetence? Psychic interference? Or was it collusion?

45% of Americans believe that lasers work by focusing sound waves. Did these sound waves literally ‘bring the house down’? Would this explain why witnesses in the towers said they heard “something like a heavy freight train approaching”?

54% of Americans believe in psychic healing. Why weren’t psychic healers rushed to the site of the collapse to tend to the wounded? Was no-one meant to survive?

33% of Americans believe in evolution. Did they anger God (who 90% of Americans believe in)? Did he bring his divine punishment down on NYC to remind us who exactly is the boss?

How much mental power have you put into the above questions? After all, more people believe in these possibilities than in your conspiracy.

Posted: 08 June 2006 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2006-06-06

Sorry about the misspellings—too much work—too little rest—but, if you guys want to hang your hats on misspelled words, that is of course your choice.

Posted: 08 June 2006 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2006-06-06

One other little thing for you SCEPTICS to chew up and spit out about the official TALE.
June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden

Posted: 08 June 2006 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

It’s okay for you to say ‘skeptic’, you’re American so we let you misspell a few English words as part of the special relationship.

What you are describing is a procedure. Even Osama sending a tape saying he planned it isn’t evidence enough to lay charges against him for 9/11 as it’s mere hearsay. Remember, if he were ever caught alive he would have to be tried for 9/11 in a court of law; would you really want him getting off on a technicality?

Besides, this would be a double standard on your part. There’s no physical evidence tying 9/11 to OBL, so he can’t be responsible for it; there’s none tying it to GWB either, so there must be a cover-up.

The thing with scepticism is that it’s based around the idea of evidence. Cash rewards aren’t evidence. Popular beliefs aren’t evidence. Questions aren’t evidence. From your first post in this topic (where you used a false dichotomy to shore up an evidence poor argument), evidence is what your conspiracy theory is greatly short of. I’ve read as many of the links as I can stomach and the same appears to be true of them.

Arguments may be won by rhetoric, but truth is never the victor. Truth (as in the objective standard of, rather than a consensual interpretation of) requires evidence. Find some.

On the spelling thing; I much prefer your spelling of ‘perpetraitors’ to the official one. It’s a punchier portmanteau term than ‘perpetrators’.

Posted: 08 June 2006 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2006-03-07

After some research - The towers fell in about 13 seconds - if you count from the time they started falling until the first large debris hit the ground. Calculate it using not just free-fall but deflection, reflection, mass, etc. - it oddly comes out with a prediction of about 13 seconds (wanna see the calcs - do a search, it’s way too complicated for posting here.) Can anyone PROVE it? No, you can’t prove something to someone who won’t believe anything but their own opinion - ie: evolution. Plus, do the calcs on something like Chernoble to find out how long it took for the hydrogen to ignite - the number of assumptions that have to be made (pressures, temps, volumes, etc) make it impossible to know for sure without having measured everything before, after and during.

WTC 7 was heavily damaged by tons of falling debris - it didn’t just have a couple of small fires. It’s been said people discussing the building used the term “pull,” which means to implode in the demolition field. None of the people were in the demolition field so probably weren’t aware of the term. The term “pull” is also used in the field of taffy making - so maybe they were saying they should make taffy out of the building. Now that would indicate a true conspiracy. “Pull it” is also a reference to masturbating, so maybe they just decided to give up and go off to get off. (I know, this paragraph is really out there!!! But no more than the claim that it proves controlled demolition).

Here’s my challenge to you - I will pay you 1 million dollars to prove there was a conspiracy by the U.S. government, including a list of all of those involved. Hmmm, I guess since you can’t prove it. It’s not true. Next, I will give a thousand bucks if you prove to me that you are not a bank robber. If you accept this challenge, you have to pay me 5,000 bucks if you can’t prove that you aren’t a bank robber.

Posted: 08 June 2006 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05
logic fan - 08 June 2006 03:21 PM

Here’s my challenge to you - I will pay you 1 million dollars to prove there was a conspiracy by the U.S. government, including a list of all of those involved. Hmmm, I guess since you can’t prove it. It’s not true. Next, I will give a thousand bucks if you prove to me that you are not a bank robber. If you accept this challenge, you have to pay me 5,000 bucks if you can’t prove that you aren’t a bank robber.

Hmm, you don’t say what the conspiracy is to be about, or even that it should be the current U.S. government… how about Watergate? It meets all your criteria after all. Now, if you’ll excuse me I’m off to order a pair of Lexuses (Lexi?)!

And $5000 for someone to prove they’re not a bankrobber? Pah, I’m already offering $1million for the much simpler task of proving you exist*.

[*Actually not that simple, I’m not even sure I can prove to myself I exist!]

Posted: 08 June 2006 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2006-03-07

David B - I need that list of ALL the people involved. You can post it here. And remember - you have to prove it TO ME!

And actually, Watergate wouldn’t really qualify as a government conspiracy - it was a political campaign conspiracy (though that’s obviously an easily debatable point). The Watergate coverup was a government conspiracy.

As to your offer. I exist because I think I exist. If I think - I exist. In what dimension I exist - sorry, can’t prove that. But apparently you and I exist in the same dimension (if not others).

Hmmm, is this off topic? smile And should I get some work done?

Posted: 08 June 2006 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-06-06

Even if every nasty little suspicion directed to your government in relation to 9/11 turned out to be true, I doubt it would make my opinion of it any lower. I would dearly love you to be right, if only because it increases the chances of an angry mob dragging GWB and his cronies out of the Oval Office by their testicles and hanging them from a lamppost a la Mussolini, which I think would be very funny*. I see no evidence that you are.

Thanks for the LOL- come on over, you’ll fit in just fine ; ). Naw, I’d go see that in a movie, but unfortunately for my primal urges, I’ve realized non-violence is the best and only really legitimate way to win these things. If the truth is on our side, the lies will fall like the Soviet Union, the Berlin wall, the coup by the hardliners, and the electoral fraud in Eastern Europe. Honestly, have you read David Ray Griffin’s books or watched his lectures? The official story is absurd.

Fascinating stats btw- but just cuz 99.9% of Americans believe 2 + 2 = 5, does that mean you should change your reality and operate according to the assumption that it = 4?

51% of Americans believe in ghosts, why not ask one of the ghosts from 9/11 what really happened?

This is America; if we invented a machine that could do this and you heard the tapes certified by the CIA and saw the transcripts signed by GW and DC- hell, if they even took you to Area 51 and you met the ghosts yourself- would you believe it?

I’m not serious- my point is the official story really is absurd- they have not told who did the inside trades on AA, UAL, Morgan-Stanley and others, and the Commission pretended it was innocuous- but some were done thru Deutsche Bank, of which Buzzy Krongard was director before he got a director position at the CIA. Jets normally intercept within 10-20” of a jet being off course- why did the Commission, the White House and the DoD lie and change the timeline 3 times? They won’t answer this question, they and the media just pretend it’s not being asked. They won’t answer questions about the war games, either- did you check out those links? And these are just a couple of hundreds of other serious problems with the official 9/11 story. 9/11 was a staged pretext for a power grab, to establish fascist control thru a myth, and go on imperialist rampages around the world.

They are not getting away with it. 9/11 makes you look at the whole pattern established in history that led to this, and look at the future and see what is likely to come if they are able to maintain this myth and stay in power, and the the possiblilites for restoring government to the People, putting safeguards in place to ensure this kind of tyranny never happens again and making government serve the public interest, not the elite class at the expense of the People’s well-being and posterity, as this myth is busted in the public’s opinion. There’s a tipping point. People’s souls are being revealed. A significant % may never believe it even with public trials, but hallucinating or having faith there was no cliff in front of myself never stopped me from walking off them.

This will naturally come as it becomes common knowledge that 9/11 is a lie- that it was an inside job. Governments need legitimacy to stay in power, and in all nations, especially in the US, that comes from the People. And, yeah I know the People don’t have a say in what’s going on right now- but we’ve only tolerated that up to a point- we’ve been told and believed that 9/11 was Al Qaeda, and we haven’t been told about the CIA’s links to Al Qaeda- as people become aware that 9/11 was actually perpetrated by people in our government we are demanding and taking action to get accountability. Many times in the US populist movements have changed the status quo. As long as there’ve been tribes, there’ve been those who sought power for selfish gain, and in information civilization it is possible to wield tremendous power. Do you think people in the US govt are responsible for JFK’s assassination?

Signature 

Zogby Poll Finds Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation

Posted: 08 June 2006 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Joined  2006-06-06

I will pay you 1 million dollars to prove there was a conspiracy by the U.S. government, including a list of all of those involved. Hmmm, I guess since you can

Signature 

5 of 33