911 Dispatcher Pleads With Nurse Who Refuses to Perform CPR
Posted: 03 March 2013 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17

911 Dispatcher Pleads With Nurse Who Refuses to Perform CPR
Watch the video 911 Dispatcher Pleads With Nurse Who Refuses to Perform CPR on Yahoo! Good Morning America

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/gma-911-dispatcher-pleads-nurse-080000658.html

That’s the same as ‘willful murder’ and very like watching a small child drowning in a swimming pool that you, yourself could step into and save but you call 911, then just sit there, wait and watch the show.

All good Samaritans face possible liability, but that doesn’t stop them from pulling people out of flaming cars after an accident, trying to get them out of raging waters during a flood, trying to help someone up who has slipped and fallen, giving a stranger assistance when they are choking. Since there was no mention of an order to ‘Do not resuscitate’ but rather the admittance of an overall agenda that no hired personnel are to do anything at all, then I wonder what they do when one of the tenants falls, chokes etc.? Nothing? They just let them on the floor until they can get up on their own. What the hell are they there for then?

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 04 March 2013 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

I suspect there’s a lawsuit coming for the nurse and home over the policy.  It wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website