An Islamic Muslim or the great enemy of Islamic Muslims?
Posted: 16 October 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

Wow, talk about being attacked from both sides: One side here (in the U.S.) claims Obama is an Islamic Muslim and is attacked, then the Islamists in Pakistan attack Obama claiming him the great enemy of Islam:

“We targeted her because sh
e would speak against the Taliban while sitting with shameless strangers and idealized the biggest enemy of Islam, Barack Obama.”

http://news.yahoo.com/taliban-says-attack-pakistani-schoolgirl-justified-120515479.html

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 17 October 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Trying to murder that girl is akin to the Streisand Effect; it has lead to a great deal of coverage in the world media and protests in Pakistan.

Posted: 17 October 2012 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15

Either way I just hope the girl makes a full recovery.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 17 October 2012 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2012-04-19

Agreed, I hope she recovers, as soon and as completely as possible. The good news is Malala Yousufzai has been taken to the UK to recieve treatment that she couldn’t have recieved closer to home. Hopefully she’ll also be safer here while she recovers.

Posted: 17 October 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

I’d have to say their plan backfired heavily.. not only did they make a martyr of the girl, but she’s still alive to serve as a rallying point.

Yeah… they’re getting desperate if they’re resorting to killing children.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?