2 of 4
September 19th—Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Posted: 29 September 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Most of you will see this on Facebook, but here is the scene we filmed last week for the Empire Uncut project. I play Darth Vader.

See our scene here!

And you can see the original scene here at 1:23.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 29 September 2012 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9079
Joined  2008-03-02
Tah - 29 September 2012 06:09 PM

Most of you will see this on Facebook, but here is the scene we filmed last week for the Empire Uncut project. I play Darth Vader.

See our scene here!

And you can see the original scene here at 1:23.

Awesome!  I bet that was a lot of fun. smile

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 04 October 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

Anyone else get snow in their yards eysterday?  Fortunately it didn’t last too long and I was out for a cruise on the bike again today.  And it’s supposed to be up about 18 - 20 C on the weekend.  Perfect weather for a cruise if I wasn’t working.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 05 October 2012 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17

Tah that was GREAT HAHAHAHA!!!  Did you do the voice through one of those voice changer things???

Gray, no snow yet….it’s getting to 80 today (26.6667 celsius) so I’m thinking we’re a distance from snow.  We didn’t really get any last year though because it stayed far too warm through winter.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 05 October 2012 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16
hulitoons - 05 October 2012 10:20 AM

Tah that was GREAT HAHAHAHA!!!  Did you do the voice through one of those voice changer things???

I didn’t do the voice, actually. The director’s father did it. (But the mask I was wearing did have a voice changer on it.) So I was David Prowse and my friend Mark was James Earl Jones. wink

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 06 October 2012 07:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9079
Joined  2008-03-02

Yep, unfortunately, we got some snow yesterday.  It didn’t last very long, and neither did the little bit we got this morning.  I’m not ready to face winter again.  It’s probably my least favorite season!

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 06 October 2012 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5511
Joined  2007-03-14

It’s coming though.  I guess I better get the leaves raked and give the lawn one last trim before the white stuff falls.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 08 October 2012 05:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8383
Joined  2005-04-17

Gosh guys, we haven’t even had the first ‘freeze’ yet (knock on wood).  On the other hand, I haven’t seen leaves turn the glorious colors that many view as typical this time of year in literally decades.  I was working on an autumn image and was having a problem getting the leaves color right because I really could NOT remember what they looked like so I had my sister in Michigan take a bunch of photos for me!  THEN I remembered how they had looked and could finally get the coloring right.  It has been about 40 years though!  THAT’s a LONG time!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 08 October 2012 05:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15
hulitoons - 08 October 2012 05:30 AM

Gosh guys, we haven’t even had the first ‘freeze’ yet (knock on wood).

OMG! Did you say knock on wood? It has been a long time for you then hasn’t it?

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 08 October 2012 06:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

We’ve had an outrageously unseasonable Fall so far. It’s *finally* cooling off, but the first couple days of October were 100 degrees! Hottest September on record, too, with 26 days straight of 90+ temps.

Still, Fall is in the air, the leaves are falling, the idea of a second blanket makes me smile when I sleep..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 10 October 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Ugh.. someone defecated a bunch of spam posts over in Hoaxes… in Swedish, of all things.

At least, I think it’s Swedish…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

2 of 4