“Prophet” claims to have translated Voynich manuscript..
Posted: 01 September 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21

hmmm

Story Link

Written in “alien” characters, illustrated with sketches, and dating back hundreds of years, the Voynich Manuscript has puzzled cryptographers, historians and bibliophiles for centuries.

And now the mystery has finally come to an end, according to a businessman from Finland named Viekko Latvala, a self described “prophet of god,” who says he has decoded the book and unlocked the secrets of the world’s most mysterious manuscript.

Latvala’s business associate, Ari Ketola told FoxNews.com the meaning of the crazy characters he described as “sonic waves and vocal syllables.”

“The book is a life work and scientific publication of medicine that would be still useful today,” Ketola said. “The writer was a scientist of plants, pharmacy, astrology and astronomy. It contains ... prophesy for some decades and hundreds of years ahead from the time it was created.”

In other words, the Voynich Manuscript—which is currently held by Yale University’s Beincke Rare Book and Manuscript Library in New Haven, Conn.—is an herbological tome, something the writer used to keep track of plants and their uses for either scientific or medical purposes. And a prophecy.

Latvala provided the following translation of plant 16152, which he said can be found today in Ethiopia:

“The name of the flower is Heart of Fire.
It makes the skin beautiful when made as an ointment.
The oil is pressed from the buds.
This ointment is used for the wrinkles.
Is suitable for the kidneys and the head,
as the flower prevents inflammations, is antibiotic.
Plant is 10 centimeters by its height.
It grows on hot and dry slants.
The plant is bright green by its color.”

So how could Latvala decode a manuscript that still dumbfounds the world’s top cryptographers? It’s simple. You just have to have a direct line to God.

“Mr. Latvala said that no one ‘normal human’ can decode it, because there is no code or method to read this text, it’s a channel language of prophecy,” Ketola told FoxNews.com. “This type of persons are most rare to exist, yet they have always been on face of the Earth through millenniums up to today ... and Mr Veikko Latvala has had this gift of mercy last 20 years.”

Several top cryptographers contacted by FoxNews.com declined to comment on Latvala’s claim, willing neither to validate his interpretation nor offer a counter explanation for the strange book. Ketola would not explained his methodology, but offered some insight into the weird characters.

“The language of this book is quite twisted,” Ketola said. “The sound syllables are a mixture of Spanish and Italian, also mixed with the language this man used to speak himself. His own language was a rare Babylonian dialect that was spoken in a small area in Asia.”

The author of the Voynich Manuscript did not know how to write in any extant language, Ketola said, so he had to create his own alphabet and vocabulary. “This man could not write any language so he had to invent a writing he can read / pronounce himself,” he said.

Ketola suggested that the language may have also been some sort of shorthand writing the author used to jot down notes for himself.

Another mysterious, “alien” book that no one can read was unraveled last month by Kevin Knight, a computer scientist with the University of Southern California’s Viterbi School of Engineering.

The Copiale Cipher—a mysterious cryptogram bound in gold and green brocade paper—is a 250-year-old coded document. By decrypting it, Knight and his colleagues uncovered the inner workings of an 18th-century secret society.

Knight declined to comment on Ketola’s discovery.

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 01 September 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23

Anyone could decode the voynich manuscript.

The challenge is to come up the the same meaning as was intended when it was written

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 02 September 2012 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26038
Joined  2004-11-08

Assuming any meaning was intended in the first place.

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 02 September 2012 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Translation: “I ate the same funky herbs the author did. If I wave my hands fast enough, I can make jelly talk to me!”

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 03 September 2012 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21
Robin Bobcat - 02 September 2012 03:09 PM

Translation: “I ate the same funky herbs the author did. If I wave my hands fast enough, I can make jelly talk to me!”

LOL  LOL  LOL

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 04 September 2012 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14

I’m not holding my breath on this one.  But it would be really cool if someone actually did decode it.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 04 September 2012 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-17

The guy who decoded it lives in Hollow Earth.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 05 September 2012 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14
Tah - 04 September 2012 09:32 PM

Right along with Stevie in the conspiracies forum?

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 05 September 2012 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21
gray - 05 September 2012 10:07 AM
Tah - 04 September 2012 09:32 PM

Right along with Stevie in the conspiracies forum?

... if you have to explain the joke…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 15 September 2012 09:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2012-04-19

Fascinating thing the Voynich Manuscript. Not nearly as fascinating as this Latvala gent right enough!