5 of 5
September 1st - International Bacon Day!
Posted: 18 September 2012 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

gray I was lost about ‘Mabus’ too, still sort of am.  However on the other topic about bacon…....eating it raw????? BLECH!!!  all that rubber fat?  I used to eat a couple fried slices now and again and then would be in violent pain so, ... no way!

On the other hand, I spent my entire life depending on peanut butter as a mainstay.  Every day I’d be sick with reflux and nauseau.  It wasn’t until this past year, having to use Zantac ALL the time that I started removing stuff from my typical diet thinking it must be milk that I could no longer tolerate.  It took months but eventually I discovered that after ALL these years my favored food was killing me.  I’d been buying natural and even making my own from fresh peanuts so I thought it must be the oil of the peanuts….....wrong again.  I can eat the oil with no problem at all and even use peanut oil to cook/fry with, but NOT the peanut. 

BUMMER….but on the other hand, now, when I really want it, it take a zantac first.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

5 of 5