3 of 5
September 1st - International Bacon Day!
Posted: 07 September 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Aww, I’m sorry. That is really old for a piggie, and Charlotte had good life with you guys. *hugs for you and Heather*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 07 September 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Aww, I’m sorry. That is really old for a piggie, and Charlotte had a good life with you guys.
*hugs for you and Heather*

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 07 September 2012 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9078
Joined  2008-03-02

*hugs*  Thanks, Mouse.  Heather just got home, and took it a lot better than I thought she would.  She said she’s been getting used to the idea for a while now, since Charlotte was so old.  Apparently she was shaking some last night, Heather said.  But she got lots of love and snuggles, and plenty of dandelion leaves, and got to go out in the yard when it was nice.  smile

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 07 September 2012 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

*doffs hat*

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 07 September 2012 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

Crafty, that is indeed a long time, but we’re never really ready to lose one we love.  I am SO sorry and I know that with two very loving and affectionate parents, Heather will be fine after awhile AND there is a baby guinea waiting now for a great family to adopt, take him/her home and give endless love.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 September 2012 02:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

In case anyone is interested:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/09/06/married-couple-accused-of-robbery-spree-allegedly-used-teen-accomplices/

I will note that my hotel is the bit where they mention ‘Davis’.  They didn’t have the mob when they came in; just the oldest, I think.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 09 September 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

“A half hour before the robbery, investigators say the group robbed a clerk at gunpoint at an Auburn Comfort Inn.”  this was you then?

My gosh, these people really were on a spree marathon!  I’m glad they didn’t start throwing stuff at you!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 09 September 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8446
Joined  2006-02-28
Robin Bobcat - 09 September 2012 02:27 AM

In case anyone is interested:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/09/06/married-couple-accused-of-robbery-spree-allegedly-used-teen-accomplices/

I will note that my hotel is the bit where they mention ‘Davis’.  They didn’t have the mob when they came in; just the oldest, I think.

Classy… glad they got nabbed.

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 09 September 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

I hope they throw the whole book at them!

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 10 September 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
hulitoons - 09 September 2012 12:02 PM

“A half hour before the robbery, investigators say the group robbed a clerk at gunpoint at an Auburn Comfort Inn.”  this was you then?

My gosh, these people really were on a spree marathon!  I’m glad they didn’t start throwing stuff at you!

Nah, I would be under ‘One in Davis and Elk Grove’, and the night before that video. My hotel is a La Quinta.

I got to see two videos that aren’t shown - one from another hotel, another the back room at a fast food place. Same folks.

Signature 

Posted: 13 September 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

*sigh*

Looks like our favorite pottymouthed atheist-basher is off his leash again. I thought he was under arrest in Canada or something?

Signature 

3 of 5