{paginate}
5 of 8
{/paginate}
The biggest hoax of all - the Universe is tiny and fits INSIDE the hollow inverted earth, and there’s a glass sky.
Posted: 01 September 2012 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
daveprime - 31 August 2012 05:08 PM

Um, big surprise

I didn’t realize that ‘Stevie’ considers himelf a “Himself”. gulp
——————————————————————-
(From his webpages- ‘Seal of the Living god’:)

As I am the New Messiah, “Steven” is my “new name” (My former name 2,000 years ago was Jesus.).

And

We’re all supposed to get a tattoo…
(Like this-)  shock

All my people are to be distinguished VISUALLY from the disobedient. Therefore, they (you) are to wear a MARK - My Mark. “Mark the perfect” (Psalm 37:37).

———————————————————

I’m moving this to, um, Conspiracy theories.
blank stare
(And saving this one to my hard drive…. he’s special!) cool smirk

(We really SHOULD have a ‘Messiah’s Page’ subgroup, what with all of the “Sons Of God” we get around here…) hmmm
(Maybe we could set up “Battle of the Ego’s” with the guys that believe they’re Napoleon…)
cool grin

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, ‘

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 02 September 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2012-08-21
Sharruma - 01 September 2012 04:58 PM

so that as the earth
revolves around the sun it isn’t shaken about in this glass sphere like a hamster in a ball.

F for fail.

Posted: 02 September 2012 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Stevie - 02 September 2012 12:30 PM

so that as the earth
revolves around the sun it isn’t shaken about in this glass sphere like a hamster in a ball.

F for fail.

I see, so you are resorting to petty insults and namecalling instea dof supporting your position.

Are you twelve? Are you, in fact, made of rubber, while your detractors are glue? Perhaps your position would be better served by a crayon doodle, or expressive play-doh sculpture, as that seems to befit your maturity level when confronted.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 02 September 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21
Robin Bobcat - 02 September 2012 01:59 PM
Stevie - 02 September 2012 12:30 PM

so that as the earth

F for fail.

I see, so you are resorting to petty insults and namecalling instea dof supporting your position.

Are you twelve? Are you, in fact, made of rubber, while your detractors are glue? Perhaps your position would be better served by a crayon doodle, or expressive play-doh sculpture, as that seems to befit your maturity level when confronted.

ad hom.

look.
i dont need to prove this.
the ice will fall, and the military agencies will affirm me.
so consider it a privilege i talk to you disrespecting, ignorant people at all.

Posted: 02 September 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21

look.
i dont need to prove this.

The phrase you are looking for is “I can’t prove this”  not “I don’t need to prove this.”

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 02 September 2012 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2881
Joined  2005-06-15

I’m beginning to think people like Stevie come up with such idiotic ideas not because they believe in them but because they have a psychological need to be important. If Stevie was at least polite to people it could be passed off as charming. But the aggressive attitude is what turns it into a self defeating exercise.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 02 September 2012 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21

wow, the foolishness is high in this place.
you people are gonna be shamed very soon.

Posted: 02 September 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16
Stevie - 02 September 2012 07:48 PM

Then you don’t need to be here.

You came here with a claim. It is your responsibility to support and prove your claim and supply the pertinent information to show us your cliams are true. We have no obligation to accept your claim or believe you. Especially not at face value with no proof and especially not when all you choose to do is insult people instead of offering anything substantial.

So if you can’t do that and can’t bring yourself to leave we can certainly help you with that if we need to.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 02 September 2012 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-08-21

blessings to you all.
you know not what you do.

Posted: 02 September 2012 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16
Stevie - 02 September 2012 10:26 PM

blessings to you all.
you know not what you do.

And yet we’re not overly concerned about it. Good to know you’re worried for us, though.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 03 September 2012 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27
Stevie - 02 September 2012 07:48 PM

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

{paginate}
5 of 8
{/paginate}