“Sexy Sax Man” idiot
Posted: 07 August 2012 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2005-06-15

Story here. I urge our good MOH members now in Western Australia to ensure he stays within that state’s boundaries. I don’t want to see him in one of my lectures thank you very much.

‘Sexy Sax Man’ stops lectures

Several classes at University of Western Australia were interrupted on Monday morning by a shirtless saxophone player who was also believed to have pranked Curtin University several months ago.

The unidentified musician was filmed walking through a psychology lecture playing George Michael’s ‘Careless Whisper’ wearing suspenders and dress pants.

He was filmed by engineering students Henry Giles and Bhavik Raghwani.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 07 August 2012 09:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

Sometimes such startling interruptions actually assist student’s (anyone’s) brains to open up to what’s around them.  That includes being able to remember more clearly as well, what the particulars of the lecture were at a later date (like during exams).  Unremarkable lectures are easily forgotten….....this one, and its surrounding focus are less likely to fall into ‘huh?’

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 07 August 2012 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-05-07

Actually, this is hilarious. It’s just a prank, like slipping a nude picture into a slideshow.

Signature 

I’m writing an unauthorized autobiography. - Steven Wright