Twin babies.
Posted: 30 May 2012 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  737
Joined  2006-12-06

A woman is pregnant with twins when she gets into a car accident. She wakes up in the hospital and the doctor says her twins have already been delivered, a boy and a girl. But since she wasn’t around to name them, they had to ask her brother to give them legal names.

The woman was worried, because her brother was a bit of an idiot. “What did he name them?” she asked.

“He named the girl Denise,” the doctor said.

“Oh, that’s a nice name,” she said in relief. “What did he name the boy?”

“Denephew.”

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

I’m seeing more of this reactionary spam these days. Clearly written by non-english speakers, although I did see a raft of it promoting locksmiths somewhere in the USA!

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6927
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, don’t respond until it’s deleted… They tick the ‘notify me of replies’ button, so now that you’ve said that, they know that this is a thread that is being read, and will continue to send their bots here. Instead just hit the ‘report’ button and let the mods eat it.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

‹‹ The drums must not stop.      Last night... ››