{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
Twin babies.
Posted: 30 May 2012 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2006-12-06

A woman is pregnant with twins when she gets into a car accident. She wakes up in the hospital and the doctor says her twins have already been delivered, a boy and a girl. But since she wasn’t around to name them, they had to ask her brother to give them legal names.

The woman was worried, because her brother was a bit of an idiot. “What did he name them?” she asked.

“He named the girl Denise,” the doctor said.

“Oh, that’s a nice name,” she said in relief. “What did he name the boy?”

“Denephew.”

Signature 

“I have CDO. Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!”

Posted: 05 October 2012 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

I’m seeing more of this reactionary spam these days. Clearly written by non-english speakers, although I did see a raft of it promoting locksmiths somewhere in the USA!

Posted: 05 October 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Well, don’t respond until it’s deleted… They tick the ‘notify me of replies’ button, so now that you’ve said that, they know that this is a thread that is being read, and will continue to send their bots here. Instead just hit the ‘report’ button and let the mods eat it.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}

‹‹ The drums must not stop.      Last night... ››