“...Congratulations on recognizing that the trends and timing are perfect and for jumping in and taking action.”
Cell: 1 805 701 2487
Anson and Marie - You are actually a day late and a dollar short. Cyndi Williams QUIT this scam about a year ago… finally seeing that this whole thing was not what it was cracked up to be. In short, Enrique DeVilmorin is less ethical than the folks over at Enron.
Here it is in a nutshell—and ALL of these claims were either during official company calls or on print on 4-E’s website—all of which we have copies:
1. Enrique said he was a Harvard PhD, Nobel nominated scientist. FALSE
2. Enrique said that he was selling $180 million of product annually. FALSE
3. Enrique said the use of Ethos in Singapore reduced emissions by 16% and in Beijing by 10% so far. FALSE
4. Enrique said he signed the Kyoto agreement. FALSE
5. Enrique said he received a major environmental award from the Chinese Government . FALSE
6. Enrique said the event was covered by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX. FALSE
7. Enrique said the Discovery Channel was producing a documentary about Ethos. FALSE
8. Enrique said all Indy500 cars would use EthosFR in the 2007 race. FALSE
9. Ethos Environmental lost $6.7 million in the first half of 2007. TRUE
10. A 2004 court order allows Enrique to sell EthosFR with limitations due to the fact that the basic formula belongs to Omstar. TRUE
11. Enrique has NEVER done any valid scientific testing of EthosFR. TRUE
12. The claim of saving 7% to 19% is based on old Omstar tests and NOT on EthosFR TRUE
13. EEI’s accountants resigned TRUE
14. Three of the four 4E Original Founders quit due to Enrique’s repeated lies TRUE
15. Enrique said the US Army is using EthosFR in Iraq FALSE
16. Enrique has been sued many times by former business partners TRUE
17. Enrique promised to show 4E Leaders proof he was selling over $100 million a year to China. Instead he presented falsified documents and there was no proof because his actual financials were revealed later in November 2006 which proved his $100 million sales claim to be a LIE. TRUE
Now, if you choose to do business with Ethos based on these facts - then you are free to do so. However, it is important that those who are looking at Ethos for the first time should have all the facts presented to them. (main part of post compliments of siweloel).
There is so much more to this story. The depths that these people have gone to in order to deceive the public is totally outrageous. Anyone wanting the full story should go to money maker group, look under MLM and find the 4-E/Ethos thread and start reading.
Lastly, I want to clarify that I am NOT involved with any fuel additive company, so I am not “bashing” the competition. That is one of those claims that always seems to surface and I just wanted to “nip it in the bud” before it was thrown out there.