Dr. Oz’ latest show…. a medium as a guest
Posted: 24 March 2012 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21

Medium vs medicine Char margolis shares afterlife secrets

Did any members happen to see Dr. Oz’ show yesterday ( March 23)?  I was working &  forgot to record it for later viewing, to see what the self-proclaimed “medium” Char Margolis had to tell us about the afterlife…

more from the Dr Oz website:

Is death just the beginning? Dr. Oz with mind-blowing information about the science behind death. Medium Char Margolis reads Dr. Oz’s audience—and even Dr. Oz! Do you believe there’s a connection to the other side? Plus, how to unlock your hidden intuition.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

Posted: 30 March 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2012-03-29

Well, dang, I thought he was a legit guy, this is a bit fringe for me.

However, I do understand that does not automatically make the medium wrong, but, hey,
no medium or psychic ever publicizes their predictions until after the event.

For instance, I can predict last week’s Lotto numbers.  (Can you?)

Still, let’s not throw out the good in search of the perfect, you know?  He does put-down quacks.

Dan, straddling it all the way

Posted: 30 March 2012 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21

Was channel surfing… today’s episode of Dr Oz had a segment on reflexology.

Late last year, he has a psychic healer on,  they were going to teach you about your aura & how to manipulate it to help you heal faster.

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”