UFO fragment falls in Siberia
Posted: 22 March 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

The six foot round metallic object, which resembles a large dustbin, landed on Sunday night in the Siberian outpost of Otradnesnky.

Experts were called in to investigate the unidentified fragment but have yet to determine where it came from.

However, they did confirm that it is neither a rocket nor a missile.

‘The object found is not related to space technology. A final conclusion can be made after a detailed study of the object by experts,’ said the Russian Space Agency Roscosmos.

Villagers say they spotted the missile fall from the skies and land in a nearby woodland before it was later located by concerned residents.

More here

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 23 March 2012 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14

Doesn’t look anything like a ufo to me.  I suspect anything that comes from the sky will be looked at as being extraterrestrial in origin.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 23 March 2012 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2010-04-13

Typical bloomin’ aliens! They travel hundreds of light years just to fly-tip a load of junk in our planet’s countryside.

Signature 

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C Clarke

Posted: 23 March 2012 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

I agree with Paul, those ETs are using us as a hazardous waste disposal site, or else just a big junk yard. 

I am thinking this is one of those events where, instead of animals raining from the sky, this is something that was picked up from miles away by a heavy updraft and carried up and along a distance to finally land again much the way shingles and other loose stuff from houses are whisked long distances from strong winds or tornadoes.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 23 March 2012 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8164
Joined  2005-02-06

It does actually look like the top part of a rocket stage (the fuel tank pressure cap). Nothwithstanding what Roscosmos says.

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 23 March 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17

okay LaMa, something like these:  http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/06/gallery_spacex/all/1

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

‹‹ Worms from the Sky!!!      ’Marmageddon’ ››