{paginate}
1 of 3
{/paginate}
]“Death” of “Amy Winehouse” alias “Lady Gaga” was an illuminati joke about the “Death” of “Osama Bin Laden” alias “Hussein Obama II” alias Barry Soeto
Posted: 15 February 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2011-04-04

Hussein I * Hussein II = Osama I * Osama (alias Obama) II
“Death” of “Amy Winehouse” alias “Lady Gaga” was an illuminati joke about the “Death” of “Osama Bin Laden” alias “Hussein Obama II” alias Barry Soetoro

After focusing on starlet Gabrielle Giffords the cameras focus on “Obama’s” last state of the union speech before he self detonates as suicide “Obomber” and is stripped of his 44th title after being “exposed” as a criminal (from forging birth certificate to murdering his “granny”) and counterfeit president, leading to the proclamation of Hillary Clinton as the “real” 44th president, or in other words the successor of GW Bush.

A speech where his second statement is “for the first time in two decades Osama Bin Laden is no more a threat to this country”.
To begin to understand the role of these illuminati icons (1) in this ritual, get some simple facts:
- “Hussein Obama II” plays “Osama Bin Laden” in all tapes released in the last years; (2)
- “Amy Winehouse” and “Lady Gaga” are also one and the same; (3)
- the Arizona “shootings” 2010 were the first purely virtual (no victims) staged act of this type. The act was repeated in Norway in 2011, while the Germany school massacre 2009 was a repetition of the premiere for the script with a purely virtual shooter but still with real victims, Virginia Tech 2007. (4)

Notes
(1) http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&q=illuminati+icons

(2) “Obama” was used to impersonate Osama in his videos of the last years.
CIA forced Youtube to remove the best videos showing the faking process. This one still available:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoXWPIiQrN0
This “Osama” is Obama, not the original Osama from the seventies.

To understand WHY the illuminati write these kind of scripts:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=illuminati+religion+blogspot
LEGIT RESULT reads
Illuminati Religion
http://illuminati-religion,blogspot.com/
3 Nov 2008 – Suicide was not part of the Illuminati religion until shortly before these very last days where suicide bomber “Obama” detonates his bomb. ...

(3) Lady Gaga is Amy Winehouse 100% Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqWh6Zb9Ag

(4) How Giffords as the other star of “Obama’s” very last state of the union speech fits here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070529221300/http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/t20245-parallel-information-societies-in-end-times-since-1998-when-the-last-trumpets-echo.html

From patsy McVeigh to pure virtual characters, 15 years later in Germany (school masscre) and beyond that, 16 years later in the US and Norway ( not only pure virtual character Loughner but also pure virtual massacres of up to “100” later “68 vitims”).

Posted: 15 February 2012 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

LEAVE THE ILLUMINATI ALOOONNEE!!

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 15 February 2012 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Ah yes, the final evolution of the conspiracy theory: Everything is connected. Everything is false.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, this is thefinal stop on the Nutter Express. Please collect your delusions, and make sure any rambling diatribes are with you when you leave. Thank you.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 16 February 2012 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Calling the murder of various school children virtual and with no victims is reprehensible. As funny as these rambling posts may be, it is probably about time they were banned.

Posted: 16 February 2012 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Mr R - 16 February 2012 02:56 AM

Calling the murder of various school children virtual and with no victims is reprehensible. As funny as these rambling posts may be, it is probably about time they were banned.

Too right. It’s like listening to a Holocaust Denier (which, given his propensity for denying everything, I’m willing to bet LP is as well)...

I still have to wonder if there is ANY information that people this far gone will trust. I mean, a few of them will cling to various nutter rambling websites as the Word of God, but I wish there would be some way you could present them with a stack of papers of sufficiently veracity for them to say ‘Oh, I guess I was wrong about that’. Of course, when they’re this far gone, it’s impossible - any contradictory information is fabricated by the mysterious, all-encompassing conspiracy.

Of course,t hen I also find myself wondering, for the sake of fairness, what it would take to convince *me* of something completely irrational. I’d probably want a couple major news agencies, and a handful of independant sources. Dunno about ‘vast conspiracy’ stuff, but the fact that people post about it on open forums without vanishing into unmarked vans shortly after doesn’t lend it a great deal of credence..

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 16 February 2012 05:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2010-04-13
Robin Bobcat - 16 February 2012 03:32 AM

I still have to wonder if there is ANY information that people this far gone will trust. I mean, a few of them will cling to various nutter rambling websites as the Word of God, but I wish there would be some way you could present them with a stack of papers of sufficiently veracity for them to say ‘Oh, I guess I was wrong about that’. Of course, when they’re this far gone, it’s impossible - any contradictory information is fabricated by the mysterious, all-encompassing conspiracy.

Of course,t hen I also find myself wondering, for the sake of fairness, what it would take to convince *me* of something completely irrational. I’d probably want a couple major news agencies, and a handful of independant sources. Dunno about ‘vast conspiracy’ stuff, but the fact that people post about it on open forums without vanishing into unmarked vans shortly after doesn’t lend it a great deal of credence..

This is, of course the nature of belief. They will accept those things which fit neatly into their delusion. Anything which requires a little bending to fit, can be bent. Anything that will not fit becomes a conspiratorial lie. But, it shows great strength of character to be faced with such nonsense and ask, ‘What would it take to convince me these things were real?’ So, well done, Robin.

Robin Bobcat - 16 February 2012 03:32 AM

Too right. It’s like listening to a Holocaust Denier (which, given his propensity for denying everything, I’m willing to bet LP is as well)...

I don’t think I’d support a ban on these kinds of post, no matter how offensive, for two reasons. Firstly, it’s a part of what this website is about (it seems from the perspective of someone who hasn’t been posting here for very long). I imagine most of us consider ourselves curious sceptics. Banning someone for posting an extreme, though offensive, conspiracy theory seems the domain of hardline skeptics.

Secondly, it’s the nature of belief that it shifts perspective. I found the dismissal of the murders of school children offensive. I had a similar feeling a few months back when listening to a woman who had once been involved in a ferry disaster talk about the deaths of a lifeboatfull of children, and then imply that that she was saved by a miracle from God. I understand it’s her way of making sense of things according to her beliefs, but I find it a sickening dismissal of the value of the lives of several children. I wouldn’t advise she be prevented from repeating her story here because of it. I think the banning of posts on a website devoted to hoaxes and delusions should be considered very deeply, for fear of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Signature 

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C Clarke

Posted: 16 February 2012 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Heh, LastProphet/Kyoon/BigLieTechnique/Etc. have been visitors to this forum for a number of years now.  Given that for the most part they simply copy and paste rants from the “prophet’s” countless virus-ridden blogs, I’m not even sure if they’re all the same person using different user names, or if there might be more than one (I suspect that there might be two of them at least, but I’m nowhere near sure of that).  Whatever the case, they’re literally living in their very own alternate reality where each of the “predictions” comes true. . .even when in the real world it is glaringly obvious that they didn’t do so.  And then they spam the Internet overall with their next copy-and-paste predictions.

It can be somewhat entertaining to read the stuff that they post.  It’s pretty much impossible to have any sort of a conversation or discussion with them, unfortunately, because they only work according to a specific script.  If you’re not following their script, then they’ll mostly ignore anything you say.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 16 February 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2890
Joined  2005-06-15

I can agree with that. I’ll leave it to the Mods to decide.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 16 February 2012 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Accipiter - 16 February 2012 03:01 PM

Heh, LastProphet/Kyoon/BigLieTechnique/Etc. have been visitors to this forum for a number of years now.  Given that for the most part they simply copy and paste rants from the “prophet’s” countless virus-ridden blogs, I’m not even sure if they’re all the same person using different user names, or if there might be more than one (I suspect that there might be two of them at least, but I’m nowhere near sure of that).  Whatever the case, they’re literally living in their very own alternate reality where each of the “predictions” comes true. . .even when in the real world it is glaringly obvious that they didn’t do so.  And then they spam the Internet overall with their next copy-and-paste predictions.

It can be somewhat entertaining to read the stuff that they post.  It’s pretty much impossible to have any sort of a conversation or discussion with them, unfortunately, because they only work according to a specific script.  If you’re not following their script, then they’ll mostly ignore anything you say.

They’re conspiracists, there are hundreds of them.
They are hired by the government to make spurious and wild claims in order to make Conspiracy Theorists look like mad men.
Thus when a real conspiarcy comes to light,
the government can discredit those who uncover it as mad men

(Can I have my tin foil hat now wink )

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 17 February 2012 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26368
Joined  2004-11-29

Yeah, for all that Last Prophet just posts some wacky conspiracy and then hides for several months, I’m still happy to keep him around as he’s vaguely contributing to the forum at times.  At least he’s not like David Mabus with his vitriolic rants at James Randi.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 17 February 2012 10:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Smerk - 17 February 2012 08:24 PM

At least he’s not like David Mabus with his vitriolic rants at James Randi.

And the stalking, and the death threats. . .

These “Last Prophet” guys are rather tame in comparison.  As far as we can tell, at least.  For all we know, of course, they could sacrifice virgins to a nine-headed platypus demon every Thursday night after a pot-luck dinner and bingo.  But if they are doing so, at least they’re being discreet about it.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 02 March 2012 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2011-04-04
LastProphet - 15 February 2012 09:39 AM

Hussein I * Hussein II = Osama I * Osama (alias Obama) II

(3) Lady Gaga is Amy Winehouse 100% Proof

This was the best video (now removed),
- comparing moles, teeth, feet, bodies (including how the three black dots in the arm match exactly),
-  the trick with the tatoos (all of their tattoos are as real as Robert Deniro’s character in “Cape Fear”),
- proving there is no gap in either “Gaga”‘s or “Winehouse”‘s teeth and how the gap in the teeth was digitally inserted in the videos.
But this video that has not yet been removed is more than enough proof by showing how the faces overlap. Ear matching never fails, never. It is considered the same or more accurate than fingerprint.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7zGfAOclQ

{paginate}
1 of 3
{/paginate}