{/paginate}
Happy New Year - 2012 is Finally Here!
Posted: 16 January 2012 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Hi, people. smile

I’ve not been feeling like posting a whole lot lately because my brain’s not been doing so well, but hopefully as the evenings get longer I’ll improve.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 16 January 2012 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26041
Joined  2004-11-08

What you need is a good old-fashioned brain massage.

*looks around for his scalpel and bone saw*

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 17 January 2012 12:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15026
Joined  2006-08-16
Madmouse - 16 January 2012 06:04 PM

...because my brain’s not been doing so well…

Have you been using Old Spice?

What a powerful mistake you’ve made.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 17 January 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

If we’re talking Old Spice adverts, I love this one!

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 17 January 2012 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16

Yep. That’s the best one (and the original one in the series). Though NPH has a good one out there, too. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 17 January 2012 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2501
Joined  2008-03-23
Crafty Dragon - 15 January 2012 12:42 PM

Hey, Silver.  smile  Long time, no see.

Yeah, it’s a bit quieter than it used to be, partly because a lot of the regulars have gone over to Facebook, and partly because we can’t see who’s online here anymore.  That bit is because of a bug at the server’s end though, and not something Alex can fix.  Hopefully the folks over there at the server will get it fixed soon!  I don’t like the forum looking so lonely. downer

Is there an FB group?

Signature 

Why does spellcheck hate me?
GO HERE
Those who wish to fight, must now about eternal might. The blue skies turn red, Maybe it’s time you fled? Why wait for the army to strike when you know you don’t need to fight? Aren’t I right? The flower will bloom, and after the blue skies turn red, out comes your doom.
GO HERE….or else…My pets wont grow

Posted: 17 January 2012 11:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16

Hi, Silver!

Silvar - 17 January 2012 11:27 PM

Is there an FB group?

Yes, MoH has a small home on Facebook. But Crafty is referring to all of us (regulars) knowing each other and being friends on Facebook.

Signature 

Posted: 18 January 2012 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Tah - 17 January 2012 11:42 PM

Hi, Silver!

Is there an FB group?

Yes, MoH has a small home on Facebook. But Crafty is referring to all of us (regulars) knowing each other and being friends on Facebook.

Well, not ALL of us.. My friends list is generally reserved for immediate family and ‘friends I would trust to help hide a body’.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 18 January 2012 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-08-16
Robin Bobcat - 18 January 2012 02:54 AM

Well, not ALL of us.. My friends list is generally reserved for immediate family and ‘friends I would trust to help hide a body’.

I would think that we would all fall under the latter description since you frequently bring half those bodies here on special occasions.

Signature 

Posted: 18 January 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26368
Joined  2004-11-29

Hi, Silver!

Is there an FB group?

Of course, some of us have the power to track you down on Facebook…if you wanted to be a bit harder to find, I’d change the email you use either here or there… wink

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 18 January 2012 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
Smerk - 18 January 2012 08:20 AM

Hi, Silver!

Is there an FB group?

Of course, some of us have the power to track you down on Facebook…if you wanted to be a bit harder to find, I’d change the email you use either here or there… wink

Oh, I don’t do it for reasons of anonymity. I’m just not one to wade through constant announcements, postings, retweets, etc. I’m signifigantly more discreet when it comes to anything scandalous.

I would think that we would all fall under the latter description since you frequently bring half those bodies here on special occasions.

Grimacing and dropping it in the trash does not constitute ‘hiding’. You guys don’t even know where we keep the plastic tarps and quicklime!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

{paginate}
6 of 8
{/paginate}