Happy New Year - 2012 is Finally Here!
Posted: 07 January 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15019
Joined  2006-08-16

Yay for Dave!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 08 January 2012 01:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14
Crafty Dragon - 07 January 2012 02:47 PM

In case anyone didn’t see Dave’s health update on Facebook (I’ve really got to get him posting back on here!), he went to see his doctor for a full physical yesterday, and things are looking much better.  Basically, even though yes, Dave’s heart is enlarged and thickened, that wasn’t the real problem.  The problem was that he wasn’t getting enough oxygen, so his heart had to work harder.  If he uses his oxygen and keeps his levels up, his doc says there’s no reason he shouldn’t live for years.  So, yay!  grin

Got lots of baths in liquid oxygen scheduled for him, then?  They’d be great on those hot Montana Summer afternoons!

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 08 January 2012 09:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14

Many more years of pulling trout out of one of those clear mountain streams. smile

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 10 January 2012 01:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10731
Joined  2008-02-21
gray - 08 January 2012 09:45 PM

Many more years of pulling trout out of one of those clear mountain streams. smile

Exactly! cheese

Now then…

*...Goes about preparing for renewed daily visits…*

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 10 January 2012 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Hey, we’d be happy if he even just had many more years pulling trout out of the seafood section of the supermarket…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 10 January 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26363
Joined  2004-11-29

Dammit…sinuses are all bunged up, and Acci, your PM box is full.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 10 January 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

My dentist finished fixing my broken tooth today, but it feels all weird because I’m not used to there being so much tooth there. I also have a bad headache. downer

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 10 January 2012 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5509
Joined  2007-03-14
Madmouse - 10 January 2012 11:54 AM

My dentist finished fixing my broken tooth today, but it feels all weird because I’m not used to there being so much tooth there. I also have a bad headache. downer

Blame it on the dentist.  Mind you if he had pulled the tooth you would have a sore jaw too.  I guess this is the lesser of two evils.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 11 January 2012 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

This was the broken one next to the crappy wisdom tooth she pulled a while back! The tooth’s feeling a bit more normal today, just the gum round it is still sore from the clamp.

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 11 January 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Woo! Getting ready to go to Further Confusion tomorrow. I have successfully decanted my chocolate-infused vodka (mmm… very warming) and am all packed to go!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 11 January 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-17

Chocolate vodka? Ooh…

Signature 

Research Mod

- The Watchtower

Sylvia Browne

4 of 8