2 of 2
{/paginate}
Merry Christmas
Posted: 25 December 2011 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Mmm.. Just having my traditional (for our family anyway) breakfast of canadian bacon, orange juice and Pillsbury orange rolls. <3

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 25 December 2011 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9092
Joined  2008-03-02

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hope y’all have had a wonderful day!  Gifts have been unwrapped, and now we just have to get ready to cook our dinner.  We’re having ham and turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, and cheesecake.  And possibly a few other things as well.  smile

Also, Robin—I love Pillsbury orange rolls!  grin

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 25 December 2011 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

I *know*, right? Mmmmm…

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 26 December 2011 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2878
Joined  2005-06-15

I survived another Christmas Day. The children liked the presents I gave them. The Christmas lunch was lovely.

My cousin, the chef, showed me to properly make poached eggs. My previous attempts have been less than perfect but today I was able to make 3 nice poached eggs using my cousin’s instruction.

After I got off the freeway on the way to a friend’s house this storm came through. I had to wait in my car for about 5 minutes in front of my friend’s house as these big hail stones came down. I read there was a lot of damage caused to parts of the city and a small tornado was seen. My family, friends and myself suffered no damage.

Today I’m in recovery mode while I enjoy Boxing Day.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 26 December 2011 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Pretty amazing Peter…......as your summer moves, you actually had more of a ‘white’ Christmas than we did!  But that’s NOT the kind I want anyone to have.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

{paginate}
2 of 2
{/paginate}

‹‹ Was it wrong of me......      Site Update ››