{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
1967 Rag Week Saucer Hoax
Posted: 23 November 2011 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2010-04-13

I haven’t been able to find anywhere on this site a student saucer hoax from 1967. I’ve tried the search option, but it doesn’t seem to find any words I type in, even ones that I’m sure appear on here somewhere, so I don’t know how well it works (or how badly I’m using it). Anyway, The hoax is mentioned HERE, HERE and HERE. I was going to mention it on here a year or so ago, but couldn’t actually find any information on the net to link to, and had no sources beyond my own memory. Interesting to me is how little serious effort there was to cover-up this apparent invasion, compared to how every other alien space-craft encountered or captured before or since has been so cleverly concealed and dismissed by the authorities.wink

Signature 

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C Clarke

Posted: 27 November 2011 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  373
Joined  2004-04-20

You aren’t misusing the search engine. That hoax just isn’t on the site yet. But I’ll definitely add it to the list of things to add.

And if you have any inclination to write up a brief article about it, and offer it as a contribution to the site, I’d be thrilled! I’m always hoping to get contributed articles.

Posted: 27 November 2011 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  92
Joined  2010-04-13

If I get a day off work without the other half, I might just have a go at writing it up. Thank you for your reply. grin

Signature 

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C Clarke

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}