{/paginate}
October 17 - Family Day!!!
Posted: 01 November 2011 01:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21
gray - 31 October 2011 07:06 PM

Halloween and here I am stuck at work.  Wont be any kids coming around here looking for candy.  Mind you I won’t have the enjoyment of all the leftovers either.  Bummer.

Know the feeling, man. Mind you, I wore my costume to work ‘yesterday’, so folks this morning were greeted by yours truly in full pirate garb.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 November 2011 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14
Robin Bobcat - 01 November 2011 01:52 AM
gray - 31 October 2011 07:06 PM

Halloween and here I am stuck at work.  Wont be any kids coming around here looking for candy.  Mind you I won’t have the enjoyment of all the leftovers either.  Bummer.

Know the feeling, man. Mind you, I wore my costume to work ‘yesterday’, so folks this morning were greeted by yours truly in full pirate garb.

One of these days I would love to dress up like that for halloween but for safety reasons it’s rather impractical.  Besides which the costume would probably get ruined with hydraulic oil, grease or some other such contaminant.

I give you permission to buy yourself the ingredients to make up “leftovers”.

Thanks Peter, I’m pretty sure that if I were to head down to Walmart after work tonight there would be a ton of leftovers on sale.  Maybe I can pick up a couple of bags of the good stuff.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 01 November 2011 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16
gray - 01 November 2011 09:01 AM

Besides which the costume would probably get ruined with hydraulic oil, grease or some other such contaminant.

So dress up as a mechanic in a grease-stained overall!

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 02 November 2011 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5527
Joined  2007-03-14
Tah - 01 November 2011 10:57 PM

Besides which the costume would probably get ruined with hydraulic oil, grease or some other such contaminant.

I’ll be remembering that for next year.  LOL

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 02 November 2011 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21
gray - 02 November 2011 03:42 PM
Tah - 01 November 2011 10:57 PM

I’ll be remembering that for next year.  LOL

If you wanna enhance it, add a tail in the back, and a set of ears, go as a Grease Monkey.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.

Posted: 03 November 2011 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

*snerk*

Casual amusement today - Google ‘Do a barrel roll’.

‘Tilt’ also works, but that’s been around for a while.

Signature 

Posted: 03 November 2011 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17
Robin Bobcat - 03 November 2011 02:38 PM

*snerk*

Casual amusement today - Google ‘Do a barrel roll’.

‘Tilt’ also works, but that’s been around for a while.

LOL

That’s awesome!

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 06 November 2011 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10730
Joined  2008-02-21

A Little something for Alex… wink

I’m sure he could find a use for it in MoH’s odd animals Exhibit! cool grin
(With a bit of trimming, of course…)

Signature 

“Always, I Do What Is Necessary” - Rissa Kerguelen
Go to my Blog. It’s lonely.

I Am Still The Black Swan Of Trespass On Alien Waters
To the believer no proof is required; to the skeptic no proof is sufficient.

Posted: 06 November 2011 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8451
Joined  2006-02-28

A Bearbuck smile

Signature 

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon
You can twist perceptions, reality won’t budge. - Rush

Posted: 06 November 2011 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-21

You know, I’d actually looked into taxidermy as a career many years ago… I recall reading about a college course in how to prepare an animal skin rug… using mice. Basically you wind up with something similar to a bearskin rug, only on a tiny scale.

Then I found out that I’m really not wired for dealing with anything having to do with internal organs, particularly those that might have sat around at room temp for a few days…

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2011 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

*sigh*

Not been a good day today. I seem to have gotten ill after I got drenched on the way home from work yesterday. And I’ve been told that my brother-in-law’s father has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer.  No idea on how far gone it is, or what treatments may be offered as yet.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

{paginate}
4 of 5
{/paginate}