2 of 2
The limit of my vocabulary
Posted: 19 September 2011 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8381
Joined  2005-04-17
Peter - 19 September 2011 06:52 AM

Robin I hope you don’t take offence about my attempt at humour with starting this thread. You strike me as an intelligent person, probably more so than some people I’ve met.

Peter, I don’t think Robin is in any way perturbed.  I think it’s more important to realize that everyone, no matter who they are, has both strength and weakness.  That’s why we depend on others who have strengths in areas we don’t, AND why we share with others the strengths we have and they don’t.  Everyone is an artist.  Also remember that being brilliant doesn’t always make you an adorable person either.  Some of the most brutal serial killers are geniuses in specific areas.  Some of the most nurturing in the world are those whose strength lies ONLY in that area, whether human beings or critters.

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 19 September 2011 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6926
Joined  2005-10-21

Pfft. You’d have to try harder than THAT to make me upset, and when you did, you would know very clearly precisely what line you had crossed, how badly you had crossed it, and how much you make your poor mother cry for having even thought about the line. I may be capricious and carefree online most of the time, but rub the kitty’s fur the wrong way and you risk drawing back a bloody stump.

That delusional fox a coupel months back? That was just me getting a bit miffed. Trust me, the one thing I’ve found that I’m a real genius at is conveying just how much I HATE someone, when the need arises.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

2 of 2