{paginate}
3 of 10
{/paginate}
11. September 2001: Both Flight 77 and Flight 93 were shot down over the Atlantic Ocean ?
Posted: 30 April 2006 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06
cansouth - 30 April 2006 07:16 PM
LaMa - 30 April 2006 05:44 PM

I believe the main reason is to secure access to oil resources.
It has nothing to do with Israel.

In the north of Iraq there are water resources.
The water can be lead into Israel through one or more pipelines.

1. It was the US who invaded Iraq, not Israel, and they did so because of the oil;

2. Israel does not border Iraq: Jordan and Syria are inbetween;

3. Man, your ideas are so far-fetched… Maybe the Bosnia war was Israel too. There is water in Bosnia, you can lead it to Israel by a pipeline…

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 30 April 2006 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8165
Joined  2005-02-06

Oh, and there is water in Vietnam too. So that was Israel too. For a pipeline, again…

Signature 

———
The Kruger-Dunning effect is rampant on internet fora.
J. Kruger & D. Dunning (1999), Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one’s own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments. J Pers Soc Psychol. 77, 1121-1134

Posted: 30 April 2006 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5147
Joined  2005-01-27

I propose a War on Water.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 30 April 2006 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2005-11-27
cansouth - 29 April 2006 05:59 PM

Here is what I think happened the 11.9.2001:

The goal for Flight 77 and Flight 93 were american navy ships in the Atlantic Ocean.

cansouth - 30 April 2006 07:13 PM

1. If the planes were over the Atlantic Ocean, the planes were out of course. None of the two planes were supposed to fly over the Atlantic Ocean.

I smell a contradiction!

Signature 

Always remember, “Boss is just double SOB backwards”.

Posted: 30 April 2006 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  2006-02-05

Well, cansouth does have just enough logic and reasoning behind himself (herself?) to remain totally convinced of his own conclusions.

And I surely admit nothing is impossible, but I do find the notions presented to be highly improbable.

And ships at sea as a target?  Naval vessels are quite well-protected, they travel in groups, and are quite capable of defending themselves from a rather lumbering jetliner.  Plus, the navigation of the jetliners to the ships would be very demanding of a crew.  No transponders, no radio guidance, the jetliner’s own radar is not the type that could track a sailing ship, etc.

And why?  Buildings such as the Pentagon or the White House, or Camp David, or Annapolis, or CIA Headquarters, so much more inviting as a target!  And if you did down a ship at sea, there would be no way-cool crater and rubble pile to display to your friends back home!  Only a big hole in the water.

But still, on the other hand, Israeli warpanes did attack our spy-ship, The Liberty, long ago, I think it was about 1980 or thereabouts, nearly sinking it, but the ship survived.  Israel claimed ‘mistaken identity’ but the Ship’s Captain says they knew damned well what ship they were attacking.

Whatever!

Dan the Fence-Sitter

Posted: 01 May 2006 03:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
Dan Jr. - 01 May 2006 01:44 AM

Well, cansouth does have just enough logic and reasoning behind himself (herself?) to remain totally convinced of his own conclusions.

No transponders, no radio guidance, the jetliner’s own radar is not the type that could track a sailing ship, etc.

Only a big hole in the water.

But still, on the other hand, Israeli warpanes did attack our spy-ship, The Liberty, long ago, I think it was about 1980 or thereabouts,
Dan the Fence-Sitter

1) he is talking about the mossad using sattelites and we all know offcourse that they are the best of the best of the best.

2) a hole in the water would be way cool.

3) The intelligence ship Liberty, AGTR-5, on June 8, 1967 was describing a slow, dogleg pattern a little less than 13 miles off the Egyptian coast in the Eastern Mediterranean. Without warning, rocket-firing Israel jets, followed after an interval by torpedo boats, pummeled her to near-death; 821 separate holes would later be counted in the scorched superstructure.

Signature 

“By the sweat on our brows, and the strengths of our backs…Gentlemen. Hoist the Colours! And you, madam, I warn you, I know the entire Geneva Convention by heart!”
Trust me.

Posted: 01 May 2006 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26039
Joined  2004-11-08

These speculations just keep getting loonier and loonier.  What happened to the good old days when conspiracy theories actually made a kind of warped, illogical sense?

Signature 

Heaven must be really boring, if you think about it logically.
All the angels must be snoring.  Who could stand perfection for eternity?

Not me. - George Hrab

Posted: 01 May 2006 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
LaMa - 30 April 2006 05:47 PM
cansouth - 30 April 2006 11:19 AM

I am not a technical expert, but I believe it is possible to remote control Boeing planes.

http://www.911-strike.com/remote.htm

British aeronautical engineer Joe Vialls claims that all 757 and 767 aircraft are equipped with computerized remote flight control systems for the purposes of rescuing the planes from attempted hijackings.

Then why was there a need to shoot them down?

LaMa, do not destroy cansouth’s beautiful theories with ugly facts!

Dan the Appreciative

Posted: 01 May 2006 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-27
Charybdis - 01 May 2006 02:13 PM

These speculations just keep getting loonier and loonier.  What happened to the good old days when conspiracy theories actually made a kind of warped, illogical sense?

yeah
good ol

Signature 

Trust me.

Posted: 01 May 2006 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2065
Joined  2005-12-05

It doesn’t get much easier than this:

Make your own conspiracy theory

What They Don’t Want You to Know
In order to understand Deaf lesbians for Jesus you need to realize that everything is controlled by a a bunch of men with lumpy shorts made up of sun worshipping pagens with help from television chefs.
The conspiracy first started during the day the music died in the Canary Islands. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Spanish Inquisition.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by smoking marijuana and chewing gum.

They want to head slam Rosie O’Donnell and imprison resisters in Star Jone’s house using alien transporters.

In order to prepare for this, we all must go to bed and forget about it. Since the media is controlled by Pam Anderson we should get our information from Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Signature 

Space…..it seems to go on and on forever, but then you get to the end and the gorrilla starts throwing barrels at you. - Phlip J. Fry

Posted: 01 May 2006 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-05
Bebelicious - 01 May 2006 11:38 PM

It doesn’t get much easier than this:

Make your own conspiracy theory

What They Don’t Want You to Know
In order to understand Deaf lesbians for Jesus you need to realize that everything is controlled by a a bunch of men with lumpy shorts made up of sun worshipping pagens with help from television chefs.
The conspiracy first started during the day the music died in the Canary Islands. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Spanish Inquisition.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by smoking marijuana and chewing gum.

They want to head slam Rosie O’Donnell and imprison resisters in Star Jone’s house using alien transporters.

In order to prepare for this, we all must go to bed and forget about it. Since the media is controlled by Pam Anderson we should get our information from Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Finally the truth!

Dan the Constant Seeker of Truth, Justice, and the American Way

{paginate}
3 of 10
{/paginate}