{paginate}
5 of 16
{/paginate}
Secret Santa, anyone?  Names have been drawn!
Posted: 20 September 2011 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9095
Joined  2008-03-02

We did?  O.o I just went back through the thread, and didn’t see one… What’s the limit?

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 20 September 2011 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Five million dollars.

With a minimum of three million, five hundred sixty-three thousand and ten dollars. And eleven cents.

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 20 September 2011 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

By the way, whoever my secret Santa is can start working their way up to the minimum with one of these, please. cheese

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 21 September 2011 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5530
Joined  2007-03-14

Darn I keep forgetting about this.  I’ll have to get my butt in gear and get signed up when I get home from work.  They block it here so I can’t even access the site.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 25 September 2011 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5530
Joined  2007-03-14

OK, I signed into Elfster but I don’t see any invite to the gift exchange.  Am I missing something?  I know it’s been a while since I logged in there.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 25 September 2011 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-02

I think I’m just going to send the link to the other people that I’m waiting to hear back from (Bebe, Carmen, and Neo), and hopefully they can get in that way.

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 01 October 2011 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-02

Names have been drawn!  You should have received an email from Elfster letting you know that you have a partner, and if you go to your Elfster account you can see who it is. smile

ETA: Remember there’s the option to add a wishlist, and also, if your mailing information has changed at all, you’ll want to make sure that’s been updated. smile

Signature 

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 01 October 2011 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

*checks to see who he got*

Ooh…! Hmmm… Let’s see… Oh! I know! Halloween store just oepened. I’m set!

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 01 October 2011 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7525
Joined  2005-04-23
Crafty Dragon - 01 October 2011 09:50 AM

Names have been drawn!  You should have received an email from Elfster letting you know that you have a partner, and if you go to your Elfster account you can see who it is. smile

ETA: Remember there’s the option to add a wishlist, and also, if your mailing information has changed at all, you’ll want to make sure that’s been updated. smile

Since I don’t seem to be able to access my info on Elfster, I guess my santa is just going to have to ask me for the address.
Actually, since Shawna is sorting this thing out, I’ll send my addy to her and she can pass it on to the relveant person.

Signature 

Smerk the cutest dragon
Lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist
In Western Australi

Little Accipiter loved that girl enough
He told her jokes and crazy facts
And other forum stuff

Smerk the cutest dragon:
Traveled cross the sea,
To hunt her prey in foriegn lands,
And snuggle with Acci!

Smerk the cutest dragon
Is getting married now they say
Though little Accipiter
Has yet to name the day.

http://www.veshearman.com/

Posted: 01 October 2011 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-02

That’s very weird, Shar.  I’ll be sure to let your partner know your address, but meanwhile I’m going to see if I can adjust your settings.

Signature 

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 01 October 2011 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Yeah, I don’t seem to have any options in regards to changing addresses (not that I need to), and my recipient’s address doesn’t seem to be anywhere visible.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

{paginate}
5 of 16
{/paginate}