2 of 2
Christian Video Games Offer Wholesome Action
Posted: 24 August 2005 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2005-01-18

Also, it seems we’re not the only country to have an idea like this.

Signature 

Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Soldier: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

Posted: 25 August 2005 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9365
Joined  2005-01-23

If parents want non violent games for their kids, Atari games are now available on X Box. The last I heard, Pong never hurt anyone.

Signature 

The Middleman: (drinking milk) You know, that was some darn fine cow squirt.

Posted: 25 August 2005 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

Apparently, you never got hit in the head with a joy stick…....Personally, I think it is the constant rush of adrenaline, on any exciting video game that possibly has some effect on the kiddos….....they like that feeling

Posted: 25 August 2005 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5153
Joined  2005-01-11

i play violent video games but im like the least violent person in real life. im such a wimp :(

Signature 

If you can’t handle someone at their worst,

You don’t deserve them at their best.

Posted: 25 August 2005 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

I played a lot of Gran Turismo and other racing games when I was younger but I never got in my car and raced around town. That doesnt mean that other kids did not though…there are people out there that do some pretty stupid things, whether it’s due to some sort of mental defect, poor role models/parental figures or just plain stupidity, I wont speculate on that but I will speculate that video games are based on fantasy (whether it is racing/action/faith based etc.) and only a weak/diseased mind confuses fantasy with reality.

With that being said, I must admit, some of the current crop of video games are pretty damn disturbing.

Whatever happened to games like Puzzle Bobble, Tetris and my personal favorite Zero Zone? (Zero Zone could be found in bars in the early 80’s, basically a tetris style game that as you cleared more of the screen, a semi nude woman was revealed in the background…quite an incentive to clear the screen) LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 25 August 2005 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3687
Joined  2005-02-09

I hate tetris…......just don’t care for puzzle games in general…now, one game I do love is Playboy The mansion…...

Posted: 25 August 2005 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

I just think the bible theme is stupid.  HELLO!!!  The bible is hella violent!  If they want non-violent games, they could just create a non-violent game.  There are already non-violent games.  These guys are gonna tank.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

2 of 2