1 of 2
{/paginate}
One of my products is being featured….
Posted: 16 May 2011 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8385
Joined  2005-04-17

Gosh I can’t believe it!  I know a lot of you are probably familiar with Zazzle but I’ve also been having a great lot of fun with it and this morning the Zazzle team sent me a message that one of my products is being shown on Squido:  Congratulations! This product Unicorns is being featured on the Fantasy Themed iPhone and iPad Cases Squidoo Lens.

Of course there are quite a few so to direct you—go all the way down to IPad cases, fourth row and I’m the first on the right!  Mine is sideways though so you have to turn it to see it HAHAHA!!!

Signature 

SilentTone: hulitoons blog of just plain silliness?
UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 May 2011 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2878
Joined  2005-06-15

Well done. You must be very pleased.

Signature 

I’m not some ordinary moron.
I’m an Oxy-Moron!

Mental Giant: A very tall person who is more than slightly confused.

Posted: 16 May 2011 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6930
Joined  2005-10-21

Yay! Ooh, that’s very nice.

Signature 

1: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If it does what it says, you should have no problem with this.
2: What proof will you accept that you are wrong? You ask us to change our mind, but we cannot change yours?
3: It is not our responsability to disprove your claims, but rather your responsability to prove them.
4. Personal testamonials are not proof.

What part of ‘meow’ don’t you understand?

Posted: 16 May 2011 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15276
Joined  2006-01-17

Cool - no wonder you’re so excited!

Signature 

Research Mod

“We are wise to avoid association with those who hide their identity in Internet chat rooms.”
                                                                  - The Watchtower

The platypus is mother nature’s way of saying, “I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still ****ing cripple you.”

Sylvia Browne

Posted: 16 May 2011 03:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9094
Joined  2008-03-02

That’s really neat, Huli!  And very nice artwork, too! smile

Signature 

“Like a crazed Nigerian wearing LifeWave Energy Patches” (Nettie, on the night she “banned” me from the MoH!)

“What fools these mortals be…”—Smaug (according to Robert Asprin)

Visit here to help my dragons grow! Thanks!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

And oh, yeah—my blog.

Posted: 16 May 2011 05:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15023
Joined  2006-08-16

Very nice, Huli. Congratulations. Youll have to let us know how the sales go on it if you get any kind of stats from them. smile

Signature 

Attention to detail: An apostrophe is the difference between a company that knows its shit and a company that knows it’s shit.

Posted: 16 May 2011 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17

I really don’t expect to sell anything even though I have about 76 plus items in my Zazzle store HAHA!  Mostly shoes, ties, t-shirts etc.  I started all this so I could custom shoes for myself and other stuff for family members that I, myself would buy.  I actually have one pair of shoes coming.  It IS fun though because it gives me an interesting and fun way to use a lot of images I’ve drawn over more than a decade.  I don’t know if any of you would even be interested but you can see my Zazzle store at :  http://www.zazzle.com/hulitoons/gifts

I still have hulitoons.com but while I still have stuff showing there, I removed all prices because all have been put into serious storage and I have NO plans to do any more wall pieces, sculptures etc.

Signature 

UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are.)”  So, I AM because WE are

Posted: 16 May 2011 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5530
Joined  2007-03-14

Very nice Huli.  smile  Could be the start of something bigger.  We can always hope anyway.

Signature 

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Seen on a tshirt - “If life gives you melons you may be dyslexic”

When life hands you lemons make apple juice. Then laugh while life tries to figure out how you did it.

My blog
My Website

Posted: 16 May 2011 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

Yep, I recognise that art style!

So, when you’ve got your first billion dollars tucked away from sales, you’re going to donate a few million dollars in funding to the Museum of Hoaxes, right?  Let Alex build that East Wing he always wanted on the main museum building, to house the collection of Bigfoots. . .Bigfeets. . .errrrr. . .Bigfootses?

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 17 May 2011 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

Dammit…I don’t want an iPad, but I want this!  I also like the unicorn one that you’ve mentioned in the first post, Huli. smile

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

Posted: 17 May 2011 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-17
Smerk - 17 May 2011 12:09 PM

Dammit…I don’t want an iPad, but I want this!  I also like the unicorn one that you’ve mentioned in the first post, Huli. smile

Thank you!  I like him too Smerk!  Do you want me to put him on something else?  Mug, shoes, t-shirt, bag?

Signature 

Posted: 18 May 2011 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26366
Joined  2004-11-29

You are awesome, Huli. grin

I’d probably go for a mug and/or bag.  I’m a bit wary with clothing and shoes over the internet, as I’m never certain about sizing.

Signature 

Remember, a Dragon is for life!

{paginate}
1 of 2
{/paginate}