{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}
The Priory of Sion Hoax
Posted: 03 May 2011 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2011-03-18

After reading Da Vinci Code and Holy Blood Holy Grail, I was partially convinced the Priory of Sion was the greatest secret history had to tell. Turns out the best part of the story was finding it was all a hoax by one desperate man. Though it

Signature 

Grand Hierophant of the Mystic Order of Noble Knowledge

Posted: 04 May 2011 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2009-08-10

Dan Brown is a terrible writer. I could only manage a few chapters of Da Vinci before I had to stop wasting my time on it and put it down. Pulp rubbish.

Posted: 05 May 2011 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-09-21
Mr R - 04 May 2011 08:26 AM

Dan Brown is a terrible writer. I could only manage a few chapters of Da Vinci before I had to stop wasting my time on it and put it down. Pulp rubbish.

I agree the book and film were not particularly engaging, but it was entertaining seing various Catholic officials complaining about the film when it came out.  Pretty funny watching a bunch of people complaining about how a work of fiction was depicting their book of mythology.

I did enjoy his book Deception Point though..

Signature 

“Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!

“Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.” ... H Simpson

“The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.”

{paginate}
1 of 1
{/paginate}