3 of 38
{/paginate}
August 24, Wednesday
Posted: 24 August 2005 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7682
Joined  2005-06-05

lmao, reading snowy’s posts was a bit like listening to stevie from “Malcom In The Middle” trying to get a sentence out

btw, stevie is a character from a TV show that has breathing problems..takes him five minutes to get out a single sentence…says one word..takes a deep breath…says another etc.

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

I did the same thing Chuck when i wanted to become a senior member. Hi by the way!

Damn, gotta go, just because someone wants to sort out their mortgage payments, I’VE gotta stop posting…?!!

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6453
Joined  2004-11-08

I hate Stevie.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5071
Joined  2005-03-16

Ok loves, in 10 minutes I’ll be leaving for home again, and I should be home in just 4 or 5 hours. smile

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

lmao *picturing Maegan beating the snot out of poor wheelchair bound Stevie while screaming “I hate you!!!”

and hi Mort…and i know what you mean about customers/clients….wtf? i have priorities people and you arent them LOL

Signature 

FOLLANSBEE, WV; Having been alerted to the coming apocalypse at a recent church service, 6-year-old Julie Strand decided she needed to live for today and immediately stuck a peanut M & M up her left nostril.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

Hi Winona!!  How’s things?????

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-05

hi Winona!! smile

tried posting a few times and it didnt work, maybe it will work now

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-11-08

A friend of mine was at the faire this past weekend.  He was supposed to go with another friend of ours…but she couldn’t make it (she was a little pissed about it) b/c she was having a baby.

Signature 

I’m loving the puppies.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-16

Maeg, had a lovely time in spite of having to cut things short in E Pa as I managed to break my toe. But I’ve been meandering home since Monday, and am doing just fine. I’m still quite pleased with the trip in spite of everything.

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3174
Joined  2005-05-19

Sorry to hear about yo toe Win, they are thr crapest of body parts. I’m always stubbing mine.

Signature 

“Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway.”

Posted: 24 August 2005 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-03-16

Anyway, I should get out of the hotel room so they can clean it up etc. (Tho I dont really have to be out for an hour and twenty). I should be home sometime this afternoon or early eve depending on if we see anything that takes my facy for stopping at. I missed you guys, and will see you all later or tommorrow. *hugs*

{paginate}
3 of 38
{/paginate}

‹‹ August 23, Tuesday      Cool riddle ››