Evil presidential hair!!!
Posted: 12 April 2011 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/04/11/ac.ridiculist.obama.scargazers.cnn?hpt=C2

It seems that a new set of conspiracy theories have been born, regarding the peculiarities of president Obama’s hair in some photos.  Apparently some people are claiming that there are signs of a mysterious scar, meaning that the president must have had somebody doing things to his brain.  And some are trying to tie this in with his supposed “missing birth certificate” as well.

Looking around online, I can find many links to various websites mentioning the idea.  I’m not linking directly to any of them, though, because I couldn’t find any that I really trust not to be 1% content and 99% viruses.

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”

Posted: 12 April 2011 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  177
Joined  2010-02-04

I thought for sure this was leading to the mark of the beast because Obama is the Antichrist.

vampire 666 vampire

Posted: 12 April 2011 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Five Star Member
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61098
Joined  2005-04-14

I’m sure that it’s only a matter of time before somebody somewhere will count the hairs around the “scar” and declare that there are six hundred and sixty six of them. . .

Signature 

“If any man wish to write in a clear style, let him be first clear in his thoughts.”